Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fazzyfox

2nd Leg Centre Back replacement

2nd leg Centre Back replacement  

255 members have voted

1. 1. If Morgan cannot be stretchered onto the pitch who should partner Benny?

• Wasilewski
    • Amartey
    • Fuchs with Chilwell at LB
    • Er, anyone got Walshy's phone number
    • Other

I'd probably go Fuchs and chillwell to come in. Not sure Amartey is ready, we need Ndidi in midfield, and we could try out Fuchs at CB on Saturday. Either that or we go 3412 and play Simpson and Fuchs either side. Big gamble though but we know it can work. 

5 minutes ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

After seeing Amartey on Sunday I'd seriously think about playing Leo there.

Benny was shocking on Sunday as well but he performed very well tonight.

Sounds like Morgan will be locked in the ice chamber until tuesday, although most of the talk is about whether we can score two or three if we can keep a clean sheet then we have every chance of going through but Morgan and Benny are the only combination I can see that happening with. If it is to be Amartey should we trial it V Palace alongside Benny or alongside Huth to give Benny a rest?

Am I crazy for suggesting Amartey? Going forward it will be a different game at the KP. It's likely will we will revert back to our high pressing, high intensity game. This could leave us open to the counter, which Amartey's pace would deal with better than Benny.

After Amartey's shocker on Saturday, he's due a good game. That's what he does. Could be a good partner for Wes.

17 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Wilfred will play there with King in centre mid.

Can't see it. Taking Ndidi out of midfield will seriously weaken our midfield. Amartey is more than capable of playing cb as that is his natural position and where be played for Copenhagen and play for Ghana. He was in the AFCON team of the tournament playing cb for Ghana. I just hope to god we don't play Wasyl!!!

Just now, jayfox26 said:

Can't see it. Taking Ndidi out of midfield will seriously weaken our midfield. Amartey is more than capable of playing cb as that is his natural position and where be played for Copenhagen and play for Ghana. He was in the AFCON team of the tournament playing cb for Ghana. I just hope to god we don't play Wasyl!!!

We can't play Wasyl. He's not registered.

Just now, jayfox26 said:

Apparently Was is not in the CL squad but I don't know how to remove the Pole from the Poll (lubrication?)

7 minutes ago, foxhateram said:

Fuchs with chilly at lb..     Amartey is poor, Morgan isn't ready and Wague is injured. 

We can't afford to trail anything in the league as we need the points.

I still feel people saying 'Amartey is poor' is harsh. He hardly ever starts and is always played out of position. He played cb for Copenhagen and plays their regularly for Ghana. If we give him a chance at cb and he still doesn't perform then I'll agree with you. But I think it's harsh to slate a player who never plays their natural position 

Archived