Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ozleicester

WBA Away Match Thread

Just now, Izzy Muzzett said:

You know you're stream is shit when someone posts we've scored a good two minutes before you see it. Kind of removes the surprise element! lol

Took me until 5 mins ago to find a stream that wasn't at least 5 mins behind. Was nice to find a live stream in time for the goal.

2 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

You know you're stream is shit when someone posts we've scored a good two minutes before you see it. Kind of removes the surprise element! lol

Ha ha could have some fun with you in the second half then on here :whistle:

Let's not kid ourselves, that was a pretty even half, populated by only a little bit of football, and we have kind of snuck that lead.

Several players can do a lot better.

Massive incentive to hold the points.

COYB :scarf:

1 minute ago, Marshall Cockney Fox said:

Criminal that we can't offer Jamie better service as his return is pretty good when opportunities are laid on. He's a good striker. Can we feed the fecker a bit more please?

Probably a bad time to say this after his first assist, but imagine how much he would score with a player that can pass behind him. 

Obviously delighted with the goal but it's been a terrible game, we've been far too direct, long free kicks from the half way line, the long throw, every time. We need to vary it a bit. I think I'd take Drinky off early in the second half, he looks certain to be red carded.

Archived