Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ozleicester

WBA Away Match Thread

1 minute ago, foxes21 said:

86 starts in a row for Darren Fletcher before today. Not bad.

Considering the illness he had and subsequent operations, it's a miracle really. 

1 minute ago, Marshall Cockney Fox said:

I feel the problem is the two centre mids are so busy with defensive duties that they can't link with the wingers and strikers. We need someone joining the dots. It would be Mahrez ideally, but he sounds stoned again. Bloody reefer

Don't fear the reefer

1 minute ago, Kitchandro said:

I'm not quite sure what the game plan is here.

Whatever it is, it doesn't suit us. Going to see some turgid, unambitious football under Shakespeare and stagnation beckons.

From the Arsenal thread and this, I have a slight feeling your not a Shakespeare fan?

3 minutes ago, Kitchandro said:

I'm not quite sure what the game plan is here.

Whatever it is, it doesn't suit us. Going to see some turgid, unambitious football under Shakespeare and stagnation beckons.

He'll be replaced at the end of the season.

Drinkwater is absolutely infuriating this game. He needs to go off at half-time if he doesn't improve drastically sharpish! He's just ****ing standing there and not offering himself!

Archived