Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ozleicester

WBA Away Match Thread

1 minute ago, Webbo said:

Obviously delighted with the goal but it's been a terrible game, we've been far too direct, long free kicks from the half way line, the long throw, every time. We need to vary it a bit. I think I'd take Drinky off early in the second half, he looks certain to be red carded.

100% yes Kingy for Drinky please.

1 minute ago, Marshall Cockney Fox said:

Criminal that we can't offer Jamie better service as his return is pretty good when opportunities are laid on. He's a good striker. Can we feed the fecker a bit more please?

We need that attacking minded creative midfielder over the summer - someone like Shinj but with more physicality and skill. 

Or we get Mahrez to play better in behind.

Hopefully Drinkwater will be bossing the midfield again next season - he always seems to have one good season then one bad - so he'll be amazing next season and Vardy will have chances galore!

2 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

I don't really like the term 'natural goalscorer' but Vardy really is a natural goalscorer :P

I agree, a lot talking about Vardy will have a short career because of his speed. 

He will lose the speed but think he will adapt his game and play more like Defoe now as time goes. Give Vardz the ball in the 18 yard box and he is lethal with either foot. 

Danny and wilf both look like they could do with a rest. Let's see how our game management is now - going to be v tough against a probable aerial barrage and rondon looks too clever for benny and Huth if he gets some service. 

Will be amazing to take three points today given our overall appearance - no intensity - again !!!

Look on the bright side no one will be queuing up to by Mahrez and Drinky this time around. Hopefully they come good next season and have to fight it out to start with Rudkins new recruits.

It's painful watching us give the ball away so easily.  Drinky needs to take charge rather than going back to his style of play under CR, passing back to the CBS to punt up the pitch. 

Mahrez needs to start producing as he has been doggo for weeks now, he seems to be unable to do the basics let alone the world class skill and vision of last season.

Archived