Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ozleicester

WBA Away Match Thread

Okazaki makes sense for our pressing game but wont help much with set pieces. Good job Slim is on the bench and could see him coming on and grabbing a goal 

Hopefully Gray comes on before the 90th minute if Mahrez or Albrighton look exhausted.

they've been on holiday for a few weeks since securing survival and not being able to qualify for Europe. Will be annoyed if we don't get at least a draw from this.

Looking forward to Shinji challenging for headers with McAuley and Dawson lol 

5 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

17th Wedding Anniversary today lads so 3 points please!!

COME ON YOU BLOOOOOOOS !!!!     :scarf::scarf::scarf::scarf::scarf::scarf:

'Spose you need something to lift the gloom :D!

Anyhoo, congrats and here's to a point at least.

8 minutes ago, Marshall Cockney Fox said:

I'm bemused by the Gray issue. I thought he was starting to impress in matches, but needed to be less greedy. However all of a sudden he can't get a start and Riyads stock has seemingly risen - regardless of his iffy performances?

In short is Gray getting a fair crack?

He isn't. Clear that Shakespeare doesn't rate him.

20 minutes ago, Marshall Cockney Fox said:

I'm bemused by the Gray issue. I thought he was starting to impress in matches, but needed to be less greedy. However all of a sudden he can't get a start and Riyads stock has seemingly risen - regardless of his iffy performances?

In short is Gray getting a fair crack?

Put simply he's not as good as Mahrez or Albrighton.

I expect him to play more once we are mathematically safe, at the minute you play the strongest 11.

Archived