Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FireFox

Spurs Match Thread

5 minutes ago, Merging Cultures said:

Disagree.

Plus we need to have enough depth and quality that we can change formations.

Not arguing with the latter, but that's generally things like Albrighton - a winger that can become a wing back, or Chilwell - full back that can become a wing back. Musa - winger that can become a striker :ph34r: - not shoving 3 wingers into a 5 man midfield and filling a defence with fullbacks.

everybody is playing crap to put off other clubs bidding over the summer and disrupting our squad.

team-spirit!  :scarf:

2 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

I posted saying he'd had a few good games (Porto and Man City at home), and is a relatively competent jack of all trades. That is true. Is he cut out to be first choice CM at this level? No - no-one is claiming that. 

I watch reality, you live in your own little bubble where people say what you want them to have said so you can make snarky remarks rather than what they've actually said, and where anything that goes against your snap judgement didn't happen. 

It's a very strange reality. You didn't even want Ranieri gone if I recollect?

Youve had a mare this season to be honest.

6 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

Lets be fair..Tonight you see the difference.A top 10 side, and a top 4 side in form.

Spurs have been top notch...

Even with our top playets, or A Shakespeare side with...a Huth, DDrinkwater, James, we would of been struggling..

Dont blame tonights players...they are coping well

We want to get into top 6, Shakespeare has been shown our player, and tactical downfalls....

ok shakeymate...sort it out for the summer turn around....

some fans should get off players backs, we sre what we are, but take you hate, and use to create round criticism.    Spurs something to look upto...

Shakey and city have to rebuild..

Absolutely, a weakened mid table team like ours is no match for a spuds team, who will feel better for beating us

We have been overrun the 2nd string is way off the pace, I don't believe we can blame skaley as he only has the players fit to choose from and hopefully from his coaching experinace he will know what we need to do for next season

still really hacked off though as I wanted to beat these  or at least not get embarrassed 

Just now, Paddy. said:

Genuine question: Does anyone think tonight's performance might have hindered Shakey's chances of getting the job full time?

No, I think the owners will take into account the opposition and the injuries. Should we lose on Sunday with a stronger team then maybe the situation changes.

Archived