Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FireFox

Spurs Match Thread

Just now, Paddy. said:

Genuine question: Does anyone think tonight's performance might have hindered Shakey's chances of getting the job full time?

From what I heard from someone at King Power he was given it after Sevilla. Just not announced. 

We'll see, they've changed their mind in the past....

1 minute ago, Col city fan said:

It's a very strange reality. You didn't even want Ranieri gone if I recollect?

Youve had a mare this season to be honest.

Oh bloody hell. The mention of the master tactician has just made feel a whole lot better. We'd most probably would've already have been relegated had he'd still been here. It's all alright, it can't be that bad.

Just now, Paddy. said:

Genuine question: Does anyone think tonight's performance might have hindered Shakey's chances of getting the job full time?

By sounds of it the decision as already been made! Just hope it doesn't turn into a Rob Kelly scenario 

1 minute ago, Col city fan said:

It's a very strange reality. You didn't even want Ranieri gone if I recollect?

Youve had a mare this season to be honest.

I didn't, because it looked like the problems ran deeper than Ranieri. Got that call wrong, fair enough, but the words pot Kettle come to mind for you to claim anyone's had a mare:

Where's Jay Emmanuel Thomas and Lee Cattermole at these days?

One of the most embarrassing performances in quite a while.

Total surrender, no composure, helpless, clueless. Reminds me a bit of what we used to be in the Championship for long stretches.

And make that twat Harry Kane go away, I can't take it anymore!

Archived