Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FireFox

Spurs Match Thread

10 minutes ago, seenitall said:

I will because he is capable of great things and might do it again next year - we lose him I think it will the beginning of the return to mediocrity

Maybe. Depends which RM turns up next season, and who we could replace him with if he goes.

I really don't think losing him as he is now would have a negative effect on us, though.

There is not enough paper in China to cover over these cracks.   Looks like we need 5 or 6 additions and quite a few deletions.

Well this is what happens when you play the top scorers in the league with 3 of your central 4 unavailable with incapable replacements. Can't blame Shakey. 

1 minute ago, Col city fan said:

Ignore all those on here who keep saying we'll be ok with the bulk of this squad.

We won't. If we want t kick on, the squad needs money spending on it and a bit of an overhaul. Some of these players tonight are a mile off being good enough.

Yeah, because people talking about the balance are really talking about a 3-5-2 with 3 full backs at CB, 3 wingers, a full back and one CM in midfield at two strikers up front. You don't half post some guff. Most are fine as back-up in their actual positions, not in this makeshift nonsense.

Think some on here a reality check a moment... our core is missing today, against a Spurs side that's been excellent all season.

It shouldn't be a surprise that we can be opened up, especially given we have gone for it in the second half.

This is not a game to judge much on... too many square pegs.

4 minutes ago, Cadno'r Cymoedd said:

Getting tad embarrassing now with that. Pity because we have played quite well this half.

We made a fist of it for about 15 minutes, up until our goal. We've looked shambolic at the back.

This game leaves me convinced that Chilwell is NOT a left back, at least not one for the PL. He might become a decent wide midfielder a la Albrighton, but the lad is not a defender.

1 minute ago, Col city fan said:

Wanyama tonight has been absolutely sensational imo. Completely composed, controlled performance.

Didnt they get him for 12m too? What a buy.

Spurs havent even made subs yet. This could get worse

2 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

Yeah, because people talking about the balance are really talking about a 3-5-2 with 3 full backs at CB, 3 wingers, a full back and one CM in midfield at two strikers up front. You don't half post some guff. Most are fine as back-up in their actual positions, not in this makeshift nonsense.

You're one of the worst for it. Earlier today you were posting that Amartey is fine.

I have no idea what games you watch. None.

Just now, DJ Barry Hammond said:

Think some on here a reality check a moment... our core is missing today, against a Spurs side that's been excellent all season.

It shouldn't be a surprise that we can be opened up, especially given we have gone for it in the second half.

This is not a game to judge much on... too many square pegs.

agreed. but you can bet your bottom dollar that the media and most fans won't see it like this!

Just now, shen said:

We made a fist of it for about 15 minutes, up until our goal. We've looked shambolic at the back.

This game leaves me convinced that Chilwell is NOT a left back, at least not one for the PL. He might become a decent wide midfielder a la Albrighton, but the lad is not a defender.

He'll be a cracking left wing back.

Archived