Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Free beer and Programme v Bournemouth May 2017

Leicester City Chairman Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha will thank the Blue Army for their magnificent support with free beer or water and a copy of CITY Matchday Magazine for the match against Bournemouth! 

As another memorable Premier League season draws to a close with the visit of Eddie Howe’s Cherries to King Power Stadium on Sunday 21 May (3pm kick-off), everyone associated with the Club will reflect on a year which also included City’s intrepid journey to the UEFA Champions League quarter-finals. 

Ahead of kick-off, our much-loved Ambassador Alan ‘The Birch’ Birchenall will be raising funds for lifesaving defibrillators by bringing his annual end of season run to Filbert Way for an astonishing 37th consecutive year. Fans can donate to the cause by texting LCFC 58 £5, or another amount, to 70070. 

City supporters can claim a free bottle of beer, or water, from designated collection points outside the stadium, while a special edition of the CITY Matchday Magazine will be positioned under every seat in the home section. With 100 pages of news and features, including an exclusive interview with Khun Vichai, the final issue of CITY will be the perfect memento of what promises to be another unforgettable occasion at King Power Stadium.

Vichai 4-3

Complimentary bottles of beer or water (one per ticket holder) will be provided on the production of a valid home match ticket from designated collection points from 12:30pm until 2:45pm. 

Alcoholic drinks will be available strictly to those aged 18 and over in accordance with the Challenge 25 policy while bottled water will also be available as an alternative. 

Stadium turnstiles will open at 1:30pm. 

Drinks collection points can be found from 12:30pm: 

- Between Turnstiles 31 & 32 (servicing East Stand) 
- Between Turnstiles 20 & 21 (servicing South Stand) 
- Between Shirt Printing unit and the City Fanstore (servicing North Stand) 
- Between the City Fanstore and 1884 Sports Bar (Turnstiles 1-6) 
- Outside Turnstiles 7 & 12 

Please note: 
Alcoholic drinks will be available strictly to those aged 18 and over in accordance with the Challenge 25 policy while bottled water will also be provided as an alternative. 

A complimentary bottle of beer, or water, will be vended on the production of a valid home match ticket for the fixture between Leicester City and AFC Bournemouth on Sunday 21 May, 2017. 

Copies of the CITY Matchday Magazine, meanwhile, will be positioned underneath seats in the home section of King Power Stadium. Strictly one drink will be made available per home match ticket. 

Offer only valid on Sunday 21 May, 2017. Hospitality customers will be able to collect their complimentary beer, or water, from their respective lounge. 

ALL COMPLIMENTARY ITEMS MUST BE CLAIMED BY 2:45PM.

http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/2016-17/free-beer-city-matchday-magazines-on-the-chairman-3721200.aspx

Play like last night and i'll need 10 beers.

49 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

I was going to make a joke about how many free beers people have managed to get in the past but that might upset some people :ph34r:

5 at Chelsea last season.

1 hour ago, Aleksz said:

"Positioned under the seat" Brilliant. Can't wait to have mine knicked.

19 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Or stolen as per every other time we do a giveaway. 

:unsure:

How many years have the owners been at the club now? I ask because I'm thinking of a relevant minute on which to stand and sing "We have the best owners in the league, we have the best owners in the league, we have the best owners, have the best owners, have the best owners in the league, F*** it, the world!"

And as you said after the beers it'll be easier than shoehorning the surname into a rhyming song.

I kind of get some sad gits knicked all the Champions freebies last year but if anyone knicks a programme from a pretty much meaningless end of season game then we have sunk to a new low.

I'm assuming none are going to be on sale, might have been a nice gesture to give the away fans a copy. Of course if L1 are being entrusted with the freebies they may get one anyway :D

I got 4 free beers yesterday. Landlord of parcel yard said as it was last match of the season he was giving a barrel (53 pints) of Stemin Billy away. He let me have three pints then I got my free one at the ground and was allowed to drink it on the concourse. On Thursday I was given a free curry at the New Road Inn. #winning #smug

44 minutes ago, MrSpaM said:

Was a bit surprised yesterday to see them just handing beers out to Bournemouth fans

Not anything wrong with it, just never seen them supplying the away fans before

Did we get free beer at the West Ham game?

Im sure it was West Ham fans, saw them getting free beer.

4 hours ago, MrSpaM said:

Was a bit surprised yesterday to see them just handing beers out to Bournemouth fans

Not anything wrong with it, just never seen them supplying the away fans before

I think it comes down to the person handing it out, I saw a lot of Southampton fans last season with the beer, the same goes for whoever we played this season when we got the cup cakes.

We had programme wars near us at half time, pathetic as well but made a lot of lolus laugh at the two old boys arguing over whose programme it was.

I thought they'd be a lot left after the final whistle, I also heard the odd Cherry fan moan as they couldn't even buy one in the concourse or stand so a city fan gave him his. Top bloke. 

Archived