Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

Kelechi Iheanacho

1 minute ago, JamesfromlondonLCFC said:

'The Global Voice of #LCFC Fans. Celebrity footy 'superpundit. Smash it in the gym daily, 1.3% body fat makin the sluts go nuts. Molla Wague/Donald Trump superfan' thats his twitter bio... you tell me

Seems legit

5 hours ago, turtmcfly said:

Really, it doesn't 'explain' anything. It may be a factor if an agent is unscrupulous. I would argue in a lot of cases it ensures players don't end up in financial difficulties.

I have a mortgage broker. I get an accountant to do my tax returns. Are these things important life skills? Will I have financial difficulties in future if I don't do them myself, or will I just let my mortgage adviser sort my mortgages and my accountant keep filing my returns because a) they're much better at it than me b) time spent dealing with these things is time I could spend making more money or doing something much less boring.

Do you think it's 'important' that Iheanacho learns how to finance his own car? I'd suggest it's as important to and for him as learning how to make his own marmalade.

Love this post. I'm an accountant and need to find a way of getting this message into my marketing. You've summed it up brilliantly.

Good work fella

1 minute ago, JamesfromlondonLCFC said:

'The Global Voice of #LCFC Fans. Celebrity footy 'superpundit. Smash it in the gym daily, 1.3% body fat makin the sluts go nuts. Molla Wague/Donald Trump superfan' thats his twitter bio... you tell me

Didn't Bruce Lee have heart issues for having a body fat that low? lol anything below 4 is unsafe imo lol

3 minutes ago, JamesfromlondonLCFC said:

i think thats kind of the point, hes basically a twitter comedian, has been for ages

Enderby, classic. lol I work with a man from enderby, the weather is always more extreme there, more humid, wetter, hotter, deeper snow, more ice. You know the type. lol

Archived