Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

Kelechi Iheanacho

5 hours ago, HankMarvin said:

Young striker Iheanacho, another player the Blues rate at £25m, is expected to join Leicester for only £15m,

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/manchester-citys-pep-guardiola-starts-10824250

That to me reads as rich club struggles to sell overpriced players it paid over the odds for in the first place. 

2 hours ago, LcFc_Smiv said:

That to me reads as rich club struggles to sell overpriced players it paid over the odds for in the first place. 

That and they ridiculous wages to average players. Not many clubs will want to match what they pay.

Hart to Wetspam is the classic. They are paying him more than any player and city are still reportedly paying 55k a week to make his wages up.

Asia Premier League Trophy final, Liverpool are two goals up in the 70th. Vardy who scored a brace against the Baggies has been struggling. On comes Kelechi Iheanacho, the club announcing him as he walks on the pitch via a Facebook live-stream. He scores a perfect hat-trick. We win. 

Oh oh oh
Today's the day I've been waiting for
Tomorrow won't come after all
Yesterday is so far away
And today is the only day
Somebody please stop the clock
Oh oh oh
Don't ever let this day stop
Oh oh oh
I never wanna go home
No no no oh oh oh
No no no