Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

Kelechi Iheanacho

54 minutes ago, m4DD0gg said:

That's not my point. The buy back underminds the deal because it's not a healthy situation for us or the player. 

Not wishing to be a pain, but your phone may be auto correcting. The word is actually 'undermines'. 

11 minutes ago, Johnthefoxrayner said:

Apparently he is going to fly out to Hong Kong, and the deal will be done there. 

I don't believe that at all.

They're basically saying that anyone who has the authority to seal important multi-million pound deals is currently in Hong Kong?

17 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

Not wishing to be a pain, but your phone may be auto correcting. The word is actually 'undermines'. 

But you clearly are wishing and being a pain. Leave people who like none conformance alone auto correct is there to make us laugh lighten up and get off of your high peak ?????

21 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

lol

I love how you take all our spelling and grammar so seriously. It's really quite endearing old chap :D

2 minutes ago, waylander said:

But you clearly are wishing and being a pain. Leave people who like none conformance alone auto correct is there to make us laugh lighten up and get off of your high peak ?????

He'll be fuming at your lack of commas and full stops there mate lol

8 pages to go lads and then the club will confirm - i can feel it :scarf:

They want this 200 pages for his welcome gift - print it all off into a book and present to him on signing :thumbup:

Andy King's getting the "many faces of Andy King" done in a paperback format for his (eventual) testimonial

Blimey - if the deal is done then it's done

if it's only down to signing a few papers then it will wait until Monday when whoever needs to do it gets back. For all we know it could already be signed by the announcement is being held back. 

i am pretty sure that there are people still in the uk who are authorised to sign for the club anyway. It's a biggish signing - I expect they want to do it on Monday or Tuesday to get max publicity with shakey etc there.

I would be astonished  if they flew the fella half way around the world and back again within 48 hours - why interfere with his pre season regime for what exactly  ???

58 minutes ago, tom27111 said:

Why do we need to wait until the team are back from Hong Kong to tie this up?

That must be absolute bullshit. 

There's always a chance that it could fall through, so we're hardly like to wait a few days because we're in a friendly tournament. 

Because there were factors out of our control that stopped us confirming before the trip - and whilst on the trip, a lot of the key support staff in confirming a major deal (like the manager) will be busy with other things.

This is a major signing, so I expect the club will want to treat the reveal in a way that signifies this. It's quite a different situation to the Jako signing.

13 minutes ago, TAFKA Castroneves said:

8 pages to go lads and then the club will confirm - i can feel it :scarf:

They want this 200 pages for his welcome gift - print it all off into a book and present to him on signing :thumbup:

Andy King's getting the "many faces of Andy King" done in a paperback format for his (eventual) testimonial

Better get my name in this book woohoo lol

Archived