Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
mullet

Shakespeare in talks to extend contract

1 minute ago, Swan Lesta said:

Oh so Shakey's Lawyer/Manager is on holiday? 

Absolutely ridiculous.

lol 

Why ridiculous may I ask??   Rudkin's obviously off somewhere sunning himself somewhere.

3 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

The Mercury says that Shakey is still in talks and 'to the best of their knowledge' there is no one else in the running.   And I believe them ....     unlike Paddy McGintys goat aka GaelicFox. 

Shakey must have laryngitis by now? 

I'm not anti Shakey, I'm completely the opposite...I love him for what he's done for the club so far, which is why I don't want us to risk giving it him full time...I'd rather keep him as a number two and let him leave when the times right, rather than run the risk of things going tits up and ultimately sacking him....that would be a disaster. 

6 minutes ago, Callabinho said:

I'm not anti Shakey, I'm completely the opposite...I love him for what he's done for the club so far, which is why I don't want us to risk giving it him full time...I'd rather keep him as a number two and let him leave when the times right, rather than run the risk of things going tits up and ultimately sacking him....that would be a disaster. 

I know what you mean but it would be even more of a disaster if he doesn't get the job and all the players fook off ...   imo.

Give him a crack ...   you can't say he doesn't deserve it ....   and if he fails (and he won't by the way) then we move on without hindsight wondering if he would have done a good job.

He will leave one day ...   way down the line when the football world calls for him to be England manager.

29 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Why ridiculous may I ask??   Rudkin's obviously off somewhere sunning himself somewhere.

Because you take holiday and annual leave as a professional at the appropriate times.

So if you are a bloody DOF that's not during the transfer window and if you are an agent or top brass Lawyer that sorts out football contracts then you and your team make your business work by being able to complete business during the period of time when the footballing world is on a break.

19 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

Because you take holiday and annual leave as a professional at the appropriate times.

So if you are a bloody DOF that's not during the transfer window and if you are an agent or top brass Lawyer that sorts out football contracts then you and your team make your business work by being able to complete business during the period of time when the footballing world is on a break.

Er ..................Lap Tops/Smart Phones/Internet/Land Lines/Couriers/Carrier Pigeons.  Blimey if you are Lawyer Watford use to sort the contracts of their Managers, you could never take a holiday.  It is a crap made-up rumor.

29 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Er ..................Lap Tops/Smart Phones/Internet/Land Lines/Couriers/Carrier Pigeons.  Blimey if you are Lawyer Watford use to sort the contracts of their Managers, you could never take a holiday.  It is a crap made-up rumor.

Agreed and correct me if I'm wrong but the transfer window isnt even open? 

25 minutes ago, gerrytaggart said:

Do we really need a manager?

Let the players run free.

they've being described as a self managing dressing room before haven't they

Kasper as caretaker manager. Has such a thing happened before?

1 minute ago, Babylon said:

I'll rephrase, permanent manager.

All the bookies paid out in early March on the "Shakey as next permanent manager" market. I'd argue he had a permanent manager contract, just a shorter one than usual, that has now run out.

Archived