Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
mullet

Shakespeare in talks to extend contract

1 minute ago, sylofox said:

At the risk of abuse lol 

Upto yesterday no change still shakey's still waiting on the legal side.

Hmm 'legal side' respectfully, legal issues in a contract at this level of cash would realistically be sorted in heartbeat. It smacks to me of incompetence or inexperience somewhere along the lines...

5 minutes ago, Ashley said:

I was told yesterday Shakey announcement should be done this week..

I was told we will have a new manager, maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but before Christmas.

9 minutes ago, Ashley said:

I was told yesterday Shakey announcement should be done this week..

I was told last week, it would be announced this week, if not, the week after that, but failing that, in two weeks time.

21 minutes ago, Babylon said:

I was told we will have a new manager, maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but before Christmas.

16 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

I was told last week, it would be announced this week, if not, the week after that, but failing that, in two weeks time.

Good old Foxestalk. Now I don't claim to be ITK but I've but things up on here before which have been confirmed.. :)

Could somebody please state, using facts and citations where possible, the following:

1: Confirmation that there is a problem larger than simple logistics.

2: Proof that, compared to people in similar roles at other clubs Rudkin's performance is demonstrably worse and that he is therefore a tw@t.

3: Proof that our club, statistically takes longer than other clubs in these kinds of negotiations (again, using facts not anecdotal stories).

4. Proof that anyone is "in the know".

5. A direct link between the length of time it takes to bash out a contract and league position.

Thanks

Rumble.

X

43 minutes ago, sylofox said:

At the risk of abuse lol 

Upto yesterday no change still shakey's still waiting on the legal side.

Just keep the updates coming. Whether people want to believe or ignore is up to them

16 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Good old Foxestalk. Now I don't claim to be ITK but I've but things up on here before which have been confirmed.. :)

Don't take it personal Ash, just having a laugh. :D

1 minute ago, Callabinho said:

There's a rumour floating around that Saints have sacked / about to sack Puel to get Tuchel in....how we can sit there and not make a move is scandalous. 

Tuchel is overrated.

Also he would relegate us because he'd be stubborn about his specific style of play, which the majority of our squad can't do.

It would be scandalous if Shakey isn't given the job.

23 minutes ago, foxes21 said:

Tuchel is overrated.

Also he would relegate us because he'd be stubborn about his specific style of play, which the majority of our squad can't do.

Pretty sure he didn't lose at home last season? & won the cup. The reason he left is because the board were 1.Signing players behind his back (gotze and Isak) 2.Selling their best players. 3.Being told they had to play a day after their coach was attacked. 

Tuchel wasnt sacked because of results, there was a breakdown between him and the board. He's Hardly overrated.

30 minutes ago, foxes21 said:

Tuchel is overrated.

Bollocks...

He would be ideal for us ....high pressing, aggressive football...Shakey won't last the season, I think we will seriously struggle next season if we appoint him full time. Different ball game taking it on full time.....

Furthermore...overrated? He took over a knackered side left exhausted by Klopp, dusted them off and picked them back up again. He's a top young manager.

1 hour ago, Swan Lesta said:

Hmm 'legal side' respectfully, legal issues in a contract at this level of cash would realistically be sorted in heartbeat. It smacks to me of incompetence or inexperience somewhere along the lines...

That and shakey's man is away still.

Archived