Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
mullet

Shakespeare in talks to extend contract

2 hours ago, mozartfox said:

What has the transfer window being closed ( or open for that matter) got to do with Shakey's appointment?

Apologies misread your initial comment 

1 hour ago, rgc1967 said:

Apologies misread your initial comment 

No problem Pal!  Some on here including me have lost the plot on this Shakey thing.

Just as an aside for every throwing a little bitch fit about how this is affecting our transfer dealings.... I suggest you direct yourself to the 17/18 premier league thread and count how many deals have been completed....

Everyone is on sodding holiday!!!! The window opens Friday, I'd be inclined to suggest that's when this will be announced too and potentially in line with our new website. 

56 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Just as an aside for every throwing a little bitch fit about how this is affecting our transfer dealings.... I suggest you direct yourself to the 17/18 premier league thread and count how many deals have been completed....

Everyone is on sodding holiday!!!! The window opens Friday, I'd be inclined to suggest that's when this will be announced too and potentially in line with our new website. 

Could be tomorrow , what with the election. Good time to bury bad news.

10 hours ago, AjcW said:

Isn't it July 1st?

1 hour ago, Collymore said:

Awful, shocking, incompetent, useless and ignorant.  Supporter communication has been the same at Leicester as long as I can remember and I can't see it changing in the foreseeable future.

Spot on. The club should create a service whereby you can sign up for hourly emails saying 'Dear Bedwetter, we still haven't signed a manager'

23 hours ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

Rudkin isn't on holiday I saw him at the Bp garage on Aylestone Road yesterday. He was getting a subway.

Imagine as he stepped out with his glorified cob, about to take the first bite when a kid comes up and says "I can take that from you for 50p, it says so on your receipt" and he checks and yes, sure enough, there is a ridiculous clause that allows others to come in and take your "asset" at a fraction of its worth. Karma. I'd love it if that happened. Love it. 

7 hours ago, Collymore said:

Awful, shocking, incompetent, useless and ignorant.  Supporter communication has been the same at Leicester as long as I can remember and I can't see it changing in the foreseeable future.

Jesus Christ get a grip, man. You don't even know the deal has been agreed yet! Nobody truly knows.

Calm down. These things take time, unfortunately it's not just a case of a piece of paper being signed!

Archived