Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
mullet

Shakespeare in talks to extend contract

26 minutes ago, brucey said:

All the bookies paid out in early March on the "Shakey as next permanent manager" market. I'd argue he had a permanent manager contract, just a shorter one than usual, that has now run out.

My bookie hasn't.

1 minute ago, Babylon said:

My bookie hasn't.

If that bet was placed in between Claudio leaving and Shakey taking charge, you should have complained. At least 4 bookies paid out immediately when he was announced till end of season. 1 didn't but gave in after being moaned at on Twitter.

17 minutes ago, brucey said:

If that bet was placed in between Claudio leaving and Shakey taking charge, you should have complained. At least 4 bookies paid out immediately when he was announced till end of season. 1 didn't but gave in after being moaned at on Twitter.

I really don't know why you're being so serious and pedantic about this brucey. It was just meant to be a joke.

9 minutes ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

Rudkin isn't on holiday I saw him at the Bp garage on Aylestone Road yesterday. He was getting a subway.

Honesty wish the club would sort themselves out.

First buying belgian football teams and now underground rail based transport systems.

New manager first please!

38 minutes ago, Babylon said:

I really don't know why you're being so serious and pedantic about this brucey. It was just meant to be a joke.

my joke detection meter must be broken, sorry. must be due to the hangman 'jokes'

9 minutes ago, Fox 4 Life said:

Not sure how anyone would have read that as a joke lol

You thought this was a really serious post? Counting the seconds since we had a manager?

"8,726,400 seconds

145,440 minutes

2424 hours

101 days

.... without a manager."

1 hour ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

Rudkin isn't on holiday I saw him at the Bp garage on Aylestone Road yesterday. He was getting a subway.

Hope you had a word about getting it sorted!

2 minutes ago, MPH said:

Hope you had a word about getting it sorted!

A better question would have been "what exactly is it that you do for Leicester City Football Club?....."

4 hours ago, rgc1967 said:

Agreed and correct me if I'm wrong but the transfer window isnt even open? 

What has the transfer window being closed ( or open for that matter) got to do with Shakey's appointment?

5 hours ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

The daft twat probably set out to get himself a gourmet meal but after pissing around for an eternity had to settle for a meatball marinara.

Archived