Jump to content
Fox92

Championship 2017/18

Recommended Posts

Guest FriendlyRam
Just now, ealingfox said:

Hahahaha oh my god.

 

They'd been bottling it pretty much the entire game and that was just epic levels of bottling. Wtf

What is it with us sheep and bottling it lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest FriendlyRam

Warnock gets my respect one minute, and then does what he normally does and loses it quickly lol 

 

What a c***, maybe your lads should have buried one of the two penalties they had in the space of 2 minutes, Colin. He's a proper wa**er sometimes isn't he.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, FriendlyRam said:

Warnock gets my respect one minute, and then does what he normally does and loses it quickly lol 

 

What a c***, maybe your lads should have buried one of the two penalties they had in the space of 2 minutes, Colin. He's a proper wa**er sometimes isn't he.

Shows what type of person he is. Never his fault .. Always blames someone else. Not saying he isn't a good manager .. Just saying he's a knob.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hahahaha that was absolutely superb entertainment from Cardiff, fair play. Don't think I've ever laughed so much at a football match.

 

Also Colin, what a w*nker.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, FriendlyRam said:

Warnock gets my respect one minute, and then does what he normally does and loses it quickly lol 

 

What a c***, maybe your lads should have buried one of the two penalties they had in the space of 2 minutes, Colin. He's a proper wa**er sometimes isn't he.

 

Not saying a lot about Warnock because he is always has been a massive bell end, but the Wolves manager has acted like a twat all season as well and regularly doesn’t shake hands with opposition managers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That was proper MENTAL stuff at the end. Both were pens IMO. No complaints there. Great save from Ruddy, but I was sure Hoilett would score the 2nd.

 

We defended superbly though all game and deserved the win. Wasn't the best footballing spectacle, but in a game like that, it comes second to the result. 

 

No issue with Warnock at the end there. Nuno has given it big plenty, and Warnock was just feeling too raw to face him. He's always had decent things to say about Wolves even if he can be a ****. They'll make up in the dressing rooms. 

 

That's the title done and dusted now though. 9 points clear with 5 games to go, and a much easier run in than Cardiff. 

Edited by The Bear

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I suspect Warnock got a bee in his bonnet about Nuno (understandably) sprinting onto the pitch to celebrate at the end before shaking his hand.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, martyn said:

I suspect Warnock got a bee in his bonnet about Nuno (understandably) sprinting onto the pitch to celebrate at the end before shaking his hand.

 

 

I hear ya but came off looking like a dick

Nuno apologizes in post game interview

Edited by gurru991

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nuno accepting that he overdoes it a bit. He deserves to celebrate as hard as he likes, but I would like to see him shake hands first before he runs on. That's passion for you though I guess. 

 

It's odd because he was known for being a bit passionless at Valencia and Porto. Yet he's gone mental in England. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest FriendlyRam

They've beat Boro who were 6th, holding on with 9 men, and they've beat the 2nd place team having had 2 penalties given against them, thats bound to get the adrenaline pumping and he shows it by running onto the pitch. Hopefully we catch you on the down turn next week, Bear ;)  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Warnock complaining about Nuno not showing any class, without any irony whatsoever after he was behaving like a spoilt child repeatedly telling Nuno to fvck off. He really is a w@nker!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, FriendlyRam said:

They've beat Boro who were 6th, holding on with 9 men, and they've beat the 2nd place team having had 2 penalties given against them, thats bound to get the adrenaline pumping and he shows it by running onto the pitch. Hopefully we catch you on the down turn next week, Bear ;)  

We'll need the extra days rest over you guys for sure. Another Sky game so will be watching in the pub. Would like to go but midweek games aren't really doable with getting up at 5am.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am sure Warnock would have been clam and not celebrated at all had Cardiff actually scored...

 

Gives him something to complain about away from the defeat.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest FriendlyRam

His rant was a total disgrace. He ranted about him needing to learn manners? the same bloke that kept telling the one who needed to learn some manners to f*** off, even though he was offering to shake his hand?. 

 

Warnock is a knob. Nothing against Cardiff as I like them, hope they go up but cant wish Warnock the same. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, FriendlyRam said:

His rant was a total disgrace. He ranted about him needing to learn manners? the same bloke that kept telling the one who needed to learn some manners to f*** off, even though he was offering to shake his hand?. 

 

Warnock is a knob. Nothing against Cardiff as I like them, hope they go up but cant wish Warnock the same. 

 

Two penalties missed !! ...  the pub was in uproar ! ...   but yes I hope they go up ...   always a good night out in Cardiff ...   :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Worthington said:

Yeah... Colin's a bit of a knob, has been for years, but he's a mere trainee compared  with the ignorant Wolves twat....He really is proving himself to be a 'piece of work' !

There's a difference between over-exuberant celebration when you have just won a huge game, and refusing to accept an apology or claiming someone lacks class when you're known for underhand antics. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×