Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Championship 2017/18

Guest FriendlyRam

Well done Wolves on the league title, they deserve to go up with a 100+ points as well so hope they keep their foot on the pedal and get the 104 points their season merits. 

I'm glad we wont make the playoffs, just want this season to end tbh its been a right depressing final 2 months, god help us next season with this aging side, we might be joining Sunderland for the 2019/20 season in League 1 :( 

Hilarious that Darren Bent, who Sunderland fans loathe, scored to help send them down.

I still shudder at the thought that we lost at the Stadium Of Light last season.

21 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Hilarious that Darren Bent, who Sunderland fans loathe, scored to help send them down.

I still shudder at the thought that we lost at the Stadium Of Light last season.

Best thing I remember from that game was me leaving early and as I walked down the steps a woman shouted "oi, support your team" lol 

6 minutes ago, Raw Dykes said:

It's not so much that I want Forest to win as I want Cardiff to fail.

I have to agree, considering we have to play whoever is promoted this season and it's a potential away trip. I find myself wanting Derby to get into the play-offs and go up because at least it's a couple of interesting games for a boring midtable side like us. Fulham would be preferable being a London based team with a nice old fashioned ground, and even Villa has some positives.

Nobody wants to go all the way to Cardiff or their half empty boring ground, and no one thinks their fanbase deserves to be in the top flight, with their low numbers and embarrassing reception to kit colour changes.

Good to see Sunderland go down, frankly. Their fans are absolute mouthbreathers.

For similar reasons I was hoping Birmingham would follow them down but that's looking more and more unlikely. I've been rooting for Barnsley to beat the drop but they just can't seem to pick up a win.

Sunderland is a lesson to all clubs though. Once you start getting comfortable with merely surviving you start to gradually regress until nobody decent wants to play for you. This collapse was only a matter of time after years of having a terrible team. One hopes that we will have the balls to find some ambition again before all the decent players realise we're a stagnating club.