Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Championship 2017/18

16 minutes ago, The Bear said:

He's already managed in the Champions League with more than one club, and has beaten Real Madrid with Valencia.

I reckon he'll be ok :rolleyes:

Lost at the King Power with Porto last season :claudio: (won't mention the away game :revenge:)

• Like 1

Interested to see how the likes of Boly and Neves go in the PL. They couldn’t get in that Porto team who were pretty pish. 

However, Pat Nevin, recently pointed out that the season in Championship will have been the best introduction to english football and it’s tempo they could have had. No culture shock next season. 

15 hours ago, Ian Nacho said:

Am I the only one that thinks Wolves will be more than okay next season? Not saying it's going to happen, nor do I think it will happen, but I wouldn't be surprised at all if they finished in the top half. 

I think so too, all 3 promoted teams last year probably will stay up, there is not much difference between the bottom half of the Premier and the top half of the championship, personally I think the standard of the Premier league is very average, I don’t see any reason why Wolves will struggle.

13 hours ago, Craig said:

Who didn't? It was a pretty weak side we put out...

Just checked the team... It was absolutely rancid, worse than I remember lol no wonder we got tonked.

Iker Casillas down one end, Ben Hamer at the other. We were made for the Champions League.

Surprised that the Sunderland v Burton Albion game isn't on Sky Sports.

Would've much preferred that to the one they're showing tomorrow, Cardiff v Forest, if you compare their sizes etc.

Edited by Wymeswold fox

Guest FriendlyRam

You can forget us being in the playoffs though NewEnglandFox 

We wont win 2 of those next 3 which we need to, and I wouldn't bank on us beating Barnsley at home on the last day either, it could end up like a repeat of the 2015/16 collapse, we needed a point at home V Reading (who were in the same position Barnsley are in now) and lost 0-3 :rolleyes:

We need to win 2 draw 1 just to have a chance and can't see it with those 4 games left.

Guest FriendlyRam

How were Fulham in Forests position after 16 or 17 games? if not for that horrible start they'd be up by now nearing the record points haul lol 

think they are applying the Jamie Spencer method, coming up to nab autos on the line.