Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Championship 2017/18

3 hours ago, Nalis said:

They'll prob average around 20k, currently averaging around 27.5k whilst being dog shit in the championship.

20k would still be good in League 1 but looks shit in a 49k stadium.

Spoke to a season ticket holder through work and he reckons those figures are complete fabrications. He reckons they've regularly had no more than 16k the last few months.

Wes Hoolahan is to leave Norwich at the end of the season and will make his last appearance for the club in this weekend's match against Leeds. The 35 year old has been at Carrow Road for a decade. Got to admit that he is a player that I have huge respect for and he stood out quality wise during the 3 seasons that Norwich were last in the Premier League. I've no doubt that he will be a big loss on and off the pitch even at this stage of his career. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ThingsCouldGetMessi said:

Wes Hoolahan is to leave Norwich at the end of the season and will make his last appearance for the club in this weekend's match against Leeds. The 35 year old has been at Carrow Road for a decade. Got to admit that he is a player that I have huge respect for and he stood out quality wise during the 3 seasons that Norwich were last in the Premier League. I've no doubt that he will be a big loss on and off the pitch even at this stage of his career. 

I think it was when they last came to City in the Championship. They beat us 3-2 or 4-2 and he was unreal.

2 hours ago, AKCJ said:

I think it was when they last came to City in the Championship. They beat us 3-2 or 4-2 and he was unreal.

It was March 2011 and ended 2-3 but Paul Gallagher scored on 90+4 which added a bit of gloss to the score for us. Hoolahan scored 1 and won the penalty for the 2nd. He rarely got the credit he deserved apart from Norwich fans who see him as a club legend. 

On a side note, our striker "force" that day was Vassell and Yakubu which really gives me some perspective. 

6 hours ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Didn't he say they were a shite small club and wanted to go Villa at one point though? Good player bt I wouldn't cry if I was one of their fans.

Could be wrong but I think that was Grant Holt.

5 hours ago, Koke said:

Could be wrong but I think that was Grant Holt.

No mention of the shit small club, maybe I dreamt it, he definitely wanted off to Villa though

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/norwich-city/10590760/Wes-Hoolahan-pleads-with-Norwich-to-go-as-Aston-Villa-hover.html

22 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Sunderland have previously spent only one season outside the top two divisions in their 130-year history.

Great record that, spending only a single season outside of the top two divisions

:pearson:

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

According to the BBC text stuff Cardiff could have had 2 pens in the first half so if they don't win maybe he will!

I'm watching it on tv  & there was a definite handball by Derby inside the box