Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 18

Arty Fox

Haha, yes I did. I meant to say it's the worst of that bad bunch since FIFA 13, which was very good. And yes, I still buy it like a mug.

The original attempt at a post was with my phone as well...I can't do that!

Edited by Anorak

I'd definitely say last year was worse then this Fifa. I seem to get on quite well with this one but I haven't played the weekend league once since this came out so after this weekend league, as I've qualified, my opinion might drastically change once I see some serious EAids.

1 hour ago, Anorak said:

Arty Fox

Haha, yes I did. I meant to say it's the worst of that bad bunch since FIFA 13, which was very good. And yes, I still buy it like a mug.

The original attempt at a post was with my phone as well...I can't do that!

Fifa 13 was by far my favourite. My record was something unreal! Ever since though I've been rather disillusioned with FUT and at times fifa in general but it's pro clubs that has me buying the game! 

Got Alli and Insigne from my gold 2 rewards which is an improvement on last week ?, took the plunge and built my super team after selling all my decent players a couple of weeks ago... Origi misses so many chances compared to Batshuyi

E23A1865-7269-4870-8429-F2E9D9E934F9.jpeg

Edited by dbtcity

I see EA have come out warning people about using the futbin squad import extension saying how it breaks the rules... seen 1 article where some lad has had his account suspended for using it yet I’ve watched at least 3 different youtubers saying they use it and how it works.... what’s the chances of those youtubers seeing their accounts suspended ?

14 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

I see EA have come out warning people about using the futbin squad import extension saying how it breaks the rules... seen 1 article where some lad has had his account suspended for using it yet I’ve watched at least 3 different youtubers saying they use it and how it works.... what’s the chances of those youtubers seeing their accounts suspended ?

I call bull on this, I used it a lot this year and last year with no issues and I find it very fishy that it was Futhead that broke the story sounds to me like scare mongering to damage their main competitor.  

51 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

What's this all about then?

1 hour ago, buzzer_b said:

What's this all about then?

Futbin has a facility where if you have the Web app open on one tab and futbin in another, it reads your club and tells you which players are valuable. 

It's a way of seeing hidden gems you might own amongst your silver and bronze trash that might be valuable because of sbc or they're extinct etc. 

SWIM had a look at it and it's probably useful if you have thousands of cards in your club but if you sell up most your trash regularly it's not that exciting. SWIM found it a bit of an anticlimax. 

4 hours ago, Finnegan said:

Futbin has a facility where if you have the Web app open on one tab and futbin in another, it reads your club and tells you which players are valuable. 

It's a way of seeing hidden gems you might own amongst your silver and bronze trash that might be valuable because of sbc or they're extinct etc. 

SWIM had a look at it and it's probably useful if you have thousands of cards in your club but if you sell up most your trash regularly it's not that exciting. SWIM found it a bit of an anticlimax. 

Apparantley people have had their accounts banned for using it, so just be careful if you do.

5 hours ago, Finnegan said:

Ahh right. Reading up on it EA are saying that you cannot enter your details into a third party app (Futbin) as it compromises their rules which will end up in a ban. Makes sense I suppose. 

1 hour ago, deejdeej said:

Apparently the majority of pro's hate the idea :rolleyes:

Funny that. It's ok for them to blast 40 games within three days because they probably get paid to play the game but for the norm it's an absolute grind finding time to get the games finished.