Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The_77

Arsenal Away 11 August

17 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Not sure it was, 208 was the cut off for the away scheme and 205 for P1 for most sales, europe being the exception. 

It's essentially gone up 10 points from last season as you got 50 for renewing so that's 255 but in the meantime people can have done 19 league games 6 in europe and and fa cup tie or 2. so that would mean 282 so 265 is reasonable allows for those already on P1 to have skipped a few games due to europe, and if it seems they have slow sales early on, i'm sure it will come down.

Bournemouth was 205+ because the club wrongly panicked that a Tuesday night in December would sell out fast! But I think all other Prem games were 190+?

Seems a bit weird that they have started so high for a Friday night away game, unless they are going to keep it at that though. 

39 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

The margins have changed then? I've got 250 points so now just shy of P2 apparently.

Trying to get Arsenal tickets will be fun.

Same boat mate but I have 251!!! lol

At least after arsenal (and one more for you)  we'll move up to pri 2.

Hopefully pri one is that high and not many people fall into that category. 

Think we'll be alright for arsenal. 

I'm worried about Bournemouth as I haven't been before and have booked time.off work for it this season 

32 minutes ago, gonnabeblueforever said:

Interesting priority bands - having been P1 since league one season we have fallen down to P2, granted we were more selective over away games last season due to European adventures. I wouldn't worry too much, if your P3 for this would think you will easily get tickets.

Me as well, we have loads complaining it's a bit of a closed shop due to ref lending, yet panic at new brackets, there is almost no chance there will all of a sudden be an extra 500 people in front of you just because the brackets have moved slightly.

Only danger is for those towards the bottom barckets that you may find yourself lumped in with a few more that manager to nick 6 or 7 games last season due to the european jaunts taking preference for most people.

7 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Me as well, we have loads complaining it's a bit of a closed shop due to ref lending, yet panic at new brackets, there is almost no chance there will all of a sudden be an extra 500 people in front of you just because the brackets have moved slightly.

Only danger is for those towards the bottom barckets that you may find yourself lumped in with a few more that manager to nick 6 or 7 games last season due to the european jaunts taking preference for most people.

Yeah exactly. It's not a case of people being put in front of you because everybody moves brackets.

4 hours ago, Drew Peacock said:

Bournemouth was 205+ because the club wrongly panicked that a Tuesday night in December would sell out fast! But I think all other Prem games were 190+?

Seems a bit weird that they have started so high for a Friday night away game, unless they are going to keep it at that though. 

You are wrong, the club did not panick about Bournemouth sales, they did that so all P1's could get a ticket that were P1 at the start of the season but not on the away scheme.

Someone earlier pointed out they're not P1 anymore but were late on last season, if you were P1 at the start of last season and did most the games then you'd still be P1 but if you started the season lower you were playing catch up and will repeat that cycle, you can't get into P1 at the end of a season then really expect to be there at the start of the next as those that have been there for a season are one criteria above you still, so now it gets reset for want of a better word.

19 minutes ago, promised land said:

You are wrong, the club did not panick about Bournemouth sales, they did that so all P1's could get a ticket that were P1 at the start of the season but not on the away scheme.

Someone earlier pointed out they're not P1 anymore but were late on last season, if you were P1 at the start of last season and did most the games then you'd still be P1 but if you started the season lower you were playing catch up and will repeat that cycle, you can't get into P1 at the end of a season then really expect to be there at the start of the next as those that have been there for a season are one criteria above you still, so now it gets reset for want of a better word.

But Bournemouth went to 150+ and stayed there for days, possibly members even, as there were some tickets available 2 days before the game. It was a Tuesday night, I'm sure in December too. So I think they did panic in moving the bracket just for this game. It was never going to sell out quickly.

Its a fair point you make about the priority points though. I totally get that. It just seems strange that the club have said they are having just one year loyalty for members to encourage new growth for home games, but for the second year running they haven't taken the oldest year off for away points. ?

Doesnt bother me as apart from Bournemouth I'm probably ok, but it's a bit strange

17 minutes ago, Drew Peacock said:

But Bournemouth went to 150+ and stayed there for days, possibly members even, as there were some tickets available 2 days before the game. It was a Tuesday night, I'm sure in December too. So I think they did panic in moving the bracket just for this game. It was never going to sell out quickly.

Its a fair point you make about the priority points though. I totally get that. It just seems strange that the club have said they are having just one year loyalty for members to encourage new growth for home games, but for the second year running they haven't taken the oldest year off for away points. ?

Doesnt bother me as apart from Bournemouth I'm probably ok, but it's a bit strange

I can assure you they did not panic, I was told that from someone that works for the club and works on away days, it is also why Stoke went up to 205 points last season as well because that was the weekend game after the midweek away so they got released on the same days for the points.

Put it this way, if you were a P1 for Hull last season then you couldn't get a Bournemouth ticket you'd have been slightly miffed if you'd have done all the aways inbetween, ok so it never sold out fast, we weren't playing well, we had European trips, a midweek game miles from home about a fortnight before Christmas, plus the main road back home was closed causing a diversion for miles,  pick any of those answers why a lot of P1's didn't go but the club didn't want them to miss the opportunity to buy one on their day because some P2's had since clawed their way into the top bracket.

People do slate the club quite easily (I'm not saying you are here) but they do try and make it as fair as they can, they can't please everyone, as those lower down feel hard done by going by comments on here from time to time. The allocation for Bournemouth last season must've been on the verge of the amount in P1 at the time, otherwise they wouldn't have changed it.

Home points system is totally different so it can't be compared to aways as STH aren't involved.

54 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Scrapped into p2 with 253 lol buzzing for this now, early train to London on Friday and stopping over the night. I'll be a right mess come kick off.

There was no need to have a scrap and fight someone (It wasn't Jim was it)  just to get into a higher priority bracket  lol

2 hours ago, promised land said:

I can assure you they did not panic, I was told that from someone that works for the club and works on away days, it is also why Stoke went up to 205 points last season as well because that was the weekend game after the midweek away so they got released on the same days for the points.

Put it this way, if you were a P1 for Hull last season then you couldn't get a Bournemouth ticket you'd have been slightly miffed if you'd have done all the aways inbetween, ok so it never sold out fast, we weren't playing well, we had European trips, a midweek game miles from home about a fortnight before Christmas, plus the main road back home was closed causing a diversion for miles,  pick any of those answers why a lot of P1's didn't go but the club didn't want them to miss the opportunity to buy one on their day because some P2's had since clawed their way into the top bracket.

People do slate the club quite easily (I'm not saying you are here) but they do try and make it as fair as they can, they can't please everyone, as those lower down feel hard done by going by comments on here from time to time. The allocation for Bournemouth last season must've been on the verge of the amount in P1 at the time, otherwise they wouldn't have changed it.

Home points system is totally different so it can't be compared to aways as STH aren't involved.

Point taken. ?

And no, not moaning at all. I have had the option of getting to every away game in recent times, bar 2 in the title winning year. Bournemouth, and Chelsea last up when half of Thailand were there. And I'm not blaming the owners at all for that one either. The way they have made it possible for us to experience what we have done, means they can do what they like.

It's good to debate things on here, and you've made some good points.

Was your username some kind of prophetic vision a few years ago? We certainly got there in the end. lol

42 minutes ago, Shamomoa said:

Whats happening with fox members getting a ballot for a chance of away tickets? I havent seen anything mentioned for the arsenal game...

You will find out if you have been successful 24 hours after the game.

25 July 2017 at 23:32

Dear LCFC tickets info,

Could you please let me know the details for the Members Away Ticket Ballot for the game vs Arsenal on 11th August. I haven't been able to find any information about it on lcfc.com.

Many thanks,

Thomas

_____

26 July 2017 at 10:55

Hello Thomas,

Thank you for your email.

At present we are still awaiting for the Away ticket ballot details to be announced. Please keep checking on www.lcfc.com for more information.

Kind regards,

Rebecca

7 minutes ago, tbf said:

25 July 2017 at 23:32

Dear LCFC tickets info,

Could you please let me know the details for the Members Away Ticket Ballot for the game vs Arsenal on 11th August. I haven't been able to find any information about it on lcfc.com.

Many thanks,

Thomas

_____

26 July 2017 at 10:55

Hello Thomas,

Thank you for your email.

At present we are still awaiting for the Away ticket ballot details to be announced. Please keep checking on www.lcfc.com for more information.

Kind regards,

Rebecca

Great then so never?....

Looks like it wasn't just the main web site that had a make over in the summer, I've had the confirmation emails today about tickets on the away scheme and they're not set out as they were last year. Multiple  emails too where usually I just get 1.

Archived