Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

Chris Smalling

39 minutes ago, Wizerud said:

If Macguire replaces Morgan, would Smalling really displace Huth? I think it's close between all three (icl Macguire). Nice problem to have. Let it happen.

Huth is by far the best defender of all of them.

4 hours ago, reynard said:

Huth is by far the best defender of all of them.

Agreed, I think only Morgan would be the one to make way but then would you play Maguire or Smalling alongside? Or play 3 CBs and have both? 

On 6/18/2017 at 06:51, Realist Guy In The Room said:

Maguire

Smalling

Sigurdsson 

Iheanacho

would probably be the best window in the modern history of the club.

Which is precisely why it wont happen.

Rudkin on redemption road if this happens. A new messiah!

He'll be keen to move and play with Maguire in the hope they both perform and go to the World Cup next summer.

Speaking of performing with the hope of a World Cup place, I'm not too bothered about keeping a "sulky" Mahrez because he'll need to perform to his high standards in a World Cup year.

I'd sooner keep Mahrez and sell him for 30m next summer than flog him for 50m now.

2 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

He'll be keen to move and play with Maguire in the hope they both perform and go to the World Cup next summer.

Speaking of performing with the hope of a World Cup place, I'm not too bothered about keeping a "sulky" Mahrez because he'll need to perform to his high standards in a World Cup year.

I'd sooner keep Mahrez and sell him for 30m next summer than flog him for 50m now.

It will help tryna get players through the door if they know Mahrez, Kasper are staying aswell

13 hours ago, danny2997 said:

Agreed, I think only Morgan would be the one to make way but then would you play Maguire or Smalling alongside? Or play 3 CBs and have both? 

Or do a 'Pulis1-9-1' and play the lot including Moore and Hughes.

21 hours ago, somebum said:

We should go for Smalling he's a top defender would love to see him here been saying it for the past two years if we can get him from the Prawn sandwich brigade it would be one hell of a coup

Not improved in 3 years.bang average

Archived