Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

Adrien Silva

3 minutes ago, cc_star said:

This is the impression I get from what I've read, not seen.

However no one should be under any illusions how much work & greatness Drinkwater has contributed to our most successful ever period, in particular his tackling, neverending energy & importantly his final 1/3rd passes... which makes his lack of goals a bit baffling tbh

Plus reading Schmeichel & Simpson's comments, Drinkwater was key dressing room figure too

Anyway he's gone now, hopefully Silva will join us & we won't miss Drinkwater

Agreed, DD did contribute,   shame he hasn't done so for the last year lol   been bang average..... surprised RedKnapp didnt want to sign him therefore lol

7 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

I wonder if we will get a nice new batch of fanboys in with our new signings ! ...   lovely ! ...    :)

More fans and more love for Leicester the better in my opinion. The higher our profile, the higher the attraction to more potential big signings! 

10 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

I wonder if we will get a nice new batch of fanboys in with our new signings ! ...   lovely ! ...    :)

That's the downside of being popular. You'll get used to it. They all do.

What is a 'fanboy'?  If you're a Leicester fan you're a Leicester fan.  

There were plenty of 'real' City fans who completely lost their sh!t when Ranieri was binned and made comments about never supporting the club again, etc.

Anyone who tries to back up an opinion, or show their superiority with any variation of the phrase, "are you even a real Leicester fan?" Is an idiot.

As CF says, you can't be popular and not attract new fans.

4 minutes ago, chicagofox said:

What is a 'fanboy'?  If you're a Leicester fan you're a Leicester fan.  

There were plenty of 'real' City fans who completely lost their sh!t when Ranieri was binned and made comments about never supporting the club again, etc.

Anyone who tries to back up an opinion, or show their superiority with any variation of the phrase, "are you even a real Leicester fan?" Is an idiot.

As CF says, you can't be popular and not attract new fans.

I think the problem with arises where you have people who prefer a certain player (usually based on sharing nationality) over support for the club and team in general.

7 hours ago, HitchinFox said:

Guys, you know how it works with high-profile signings from abroad. Cambiasso, Kramaric...

We need to reach at least 120 pages on the dedicated transfer thread before the club are sure we want the player enough. 

So get cracking.  

Good work lads and lasses – only 17 more pages and Silva is our man. 

Keep going! Last big push now...

14 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

But thats just it HF, the fanboys don't love Leicester ...

CF, I just ignore the "fanboyness" (is that a word?) and if I get some learnings about the players and where they are coming from, I feel like I'm getting a new perspective. It's always club for us, and we can go to that moral highground.  I think there are lot of people who get into arguments where there will never be a winner, so I just don't engage, they'll never love Leicester like we do, but if they grow to love us for being welcoming and inclusive, then we'll all win... (sorry, rambling as working too) 

Archived