Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

Adrien Silva

1 minute ago, dylanlegend said:

Seriously what is holding this up? How long does it take to look at a date and time on an email? Mental. It's a bloody farce

It really is! If Sporting say they got the paperwork in with the fee agreed then I fail to see how on earth we ballsed this up? Surely not? So what the fcuk is going on!!!

3 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

It really is! If Sporting say they got the paperwork in with the fee agreed then I fail to see how on earth we ballsed this up? Surely not? So what the fcuk is going on!!!

If we are waiting on clearance what exactly are the FA or FIFA waiting for? I don't get how it can take so long 

21 hours ago, mazarron fox said:

You are talking like an absolute clown the bloke can never win and he can never do right McGuire meh, iborra meh, nacho meh, now an equal at worst possibly an improvement on DD with 20 caps for a team far superior to England's. I understand people's frustration sometimes but ffs give the recruitment team and Rudkin in particular a break!  It's just tiring and not warranted. 

??, As I said, f***ing joke. Couldn't organise a shag in a brothel

7 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

CF, I just ignore the "fanboyness" (is that a word?) and if I get some learnings about the players and where they are coming from, I feel like I'm getting a new perspective. It's always club for us, and we can go to that moral highground.  I think there are lot of people who get into arguments where there will never be a winner, so I just don't engage, they'll never love Leicester like we do, but if they grow to love us for being welcoming and inclusive, then we'll all win... (sorry, rambling as working too) 

Its all in good heart mate and I love having a bit of banter with them too ...   :)

Just now, Countryfox said:

Its all in good heart mate and I love having a bit of banter with them too ...   :)

Yeah, I think some folks take it further than banter - also our unique British sense of humour is lost on some. Everyday here, people don't get that I am joking.  Sometimes it's fun! 

14 minutes ago, dylanlegend said:

Seriously what is holding this up? How long does it take to look at a date and time on an email? Mental. It's a bloody farce

12 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

There were a lot of cross-border transfers yesterday, only ours wasn't & still isn't announced.

Only ours never had a fee agreed by 11pm & reportedly still didn't at 1am extension either...

So I think we've shot it, (this was the reason Arsenal pulled out of the Lemar/Sanchez deal early afternoon, there just wasn't time)

but the fact we haven't admitted failure means we are somehow working hard to get it through anyway

1 minute ago, cc_star said:

There were a lot of cross-border transfers yesterday, only ours wasn't & still isn't announced.

Only ours never had a fee agreed by 11pm & reportedly still didn't at 1am extension either...

So I think we've shot it, (this was the reason Arsenal pulled out of the Lemar/Sanchez deal early afternoon, there just wasn't time... but the fact we haven't admitted failure means we are somehow working hard to get it through anyway

Any other transfers like this in recent years that fell through, I vaguely remember they was one but can't remember who

6 minutes ago, hackneyfox said:

We had to sell DD first.

How difficult is that to understand?

2 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

Apparently very, very difficult for a lot of people.

But we're fookin' rich with billionaire owners.  What are they playing at?!  :ph34r:

3 minutes ago, dylanlegend said:

Any other transfers like this in recent years that fell through, I vaguely remember they was one but can't remember who

People are quoting Arshavin from St Petersburg to Arsenal, which took 24hrs to be ratified

However, that deal had been going on for most of the window & was completed on deadline day, the issue was that Arshavin personally owed St Petersburg his bonuses/add-ons back & St Petersburg were adding it into the fee

This is a supposedly straightforward money plus add-ons, the only sticking point is the time potentially AFTER deadline extention that the fee/deal was agreed

Not at all comparable to Arshavin situation

1 minute ago, lgfualol said:

JUST ANNOUNCE HIM ANYWAY

I agree, announce regardless of whether it is true or not, then have him pick up an immediate injury in training.  It is the way.  By the time we realise, it'll be Jan and he can come for real.

Just now, Soundman said:

If that statements pops up on Twitter I'll be the number one ITK on foxes talk 

Well funnily enough all the others have ****ed off since yesterday so you might as well be!

I think the only ITK predicted signings were Andros Townsend and 'A shocking centre back' which I doubt was referring to Dragovic. 

Just now, Soundman said:

I dunno I thought it was. Surely that's all that counts 

I've stolen it and sent to some friends, and also my Dad.  Waiting for their response before the Bazinga bit! 

You do know, it that does come out as the eventual outcome, we are all coming to get you! 

1 minute ago, AjcW said:

Well funnily enough all the others have ****ed off since yesterday so you might as well be!

I think the only ITK predicted signings were Andros Townsend and 'A shocking centre back' which I doubt was referring to Dragovic. 

I thought this myself n all the proclaimed ITK's said we had no interest In Silva whatsoever.

Have I missed an official statement by the club?

if not then why on earth have they not issued one stating what is going on surely that would not jeapordise any deal.

Also shows how feeble our local media is.

Fingers crossed will still happen but if not Rudkin should go.

7 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

JUST ANNOUNCE HIM ANYWAY

Not as daft as it seems, announce him anyway then it switches onus onto FIFA or whoever to disprove, much like a politician claiming victory & people treating them like they've won... means they have won, regardless of the margin

Archived