Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

Adrien Silva

I'm in a client's office, trying to sneak a look at where this transfer is at, and all these pics of semi naked women come up on my iPad, which my client sees me looking at.

I'm now getting funny looks.

FML.

Whilst I don't dispute the right of the rest of you to sit there cracking one off over such pics, could there not be a text only SFW version of this thread?

1 minute ago, Vacamion said:

I'm in a client's office, trying to sneak a look at where this transfer is at, and all these pics of semi naked women come up on my iPad, which my client sees me looking at.

FML.

Whilst I don't dispute the right of the rest of you to sit there cracking one off over such pics, could there not be a text only SFW version of this thread?

You can turn images off in your browser setting

FML.

Hope you're not in the female model profession. :whistle:

FML.

That's because you're a pervert!

2 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

FML.

lol must be a really important client visit if you have time to check Foxes Forum    get back to work! lol

1 hour ago, fuchsntf said:

Silvas mother says Silvas too busy

too busy to come to the phone.

Silvas mother says, Silvas trying

to start a new life o n his own

Silvas mother says, Silvas happy

So why dont you leave him alone

And the Fifa says 40 cents more

for the next 3 minutes......

Please mrs Silva I just gotta talk to him

I'll only keep him awhile....

Fifa says 40 cents more...

Beautiful just beautiful. Dr hook at there finest . Was a a concert this year with Dennis locerriere.

Archived