Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

Adrien Silva

2 minutes ago, Babylon said:

It's already been stated what the problem was, we didn't submit the paperwork on-time. We're going to have to provide evidence we either did, or that there was an error on their system that prevented us from doing so. Clearly there is some going backwards and forwards going on... it's not the only international transfer of the window and they didn't drag on this long.

Various stories (as always!)  I've read that paperwork for Silva and DD were submitted at the same time.  None of us know for sure.   Just got to sit it out and wait like Leicester fans are used to

4 minutes ago, Babylon said:

It's already been stated what the problem was, we didn't submit the paperwork on-time. We're going to have to provide evidence we either did, or that there was an error on their system that prevented us from doing so. Clearly there is some going backwards and forwards going on... it's not the only international transfer of the window and they didn't drag on this long.

Babs... i aint got time to read the hole thing... who said the paperwork was late...the club?  Press?

if theres any problem on timescale then its our own fault insisting we wai until confirmation of Drinkwater move was confirmed. IMO  (as the deal was only expected to be £15million) we should have conducted the deals simultaneously but as i think internation clearance is only needed to actually play in a game , i hope he can still settle in/train

7 minutes ago, Babylon said:

I blame the guy who was running in and out of the people carrier last night

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41118927

Leicester City are confident they will complete the signing Portugal midfielder Adrien Silva from Sporting Lisbon for £22m.

A deal was struck with the Portuguese club, and with the 28-year-old, before Thursday's 23:00 BST transfer deadline.

However, Leicester are still waiting for international clearance.

France-born Silva is a product of Sporting's academy and has had loan spells at Maccabi Haifa and Academica. He has earned 20 caps for Portugal.

1 minute ago, Grey Fox said:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41118927

Leicester City are confident they will complete the signing Portugal midfielder Adrien Silva from Sporting Lisbon for £22m.

A deal was struck with the Portuguese club, and with the 28-year-old, before Thursday's 23:00 BST transfer deadline.

However, Leicester are still waiting for international clearance.

France-born Silva is a product of Sporting's academy and has had loan spells at Maccabi Haifa and Academica. He has earned 20 caps for Portugal.

Coming from a club source that was never going to start off "We've made a right balls up of this, I've no idea if we're going to get it done now......"

Archived