Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

Sam Clucas

1 minute ago, Col city fan said:

lol

It's like groundhog day!

You would not believe the amount of times the mods have banned me for arguing the toss over Cambiclasso....whilst OTHERS that bring him up seem to get away Scot free!

I'm not surprised though to be honest.

Its not you Col.

It's everybody else.

3 hours ago, foxtillidrop said:

Matty James is a very competent footballer.

In the Championship winning season he was a real leader on the pitch - he's not ball shy and the reports from the Barnsley fans are also encouraging. I reckon he'll get a chance to play in midfield 3 with Ndidi and Drinkwater. I trust Matty James to do the business if injury-free. Ndidi will get the goals.

Clucas seems like a good lad . This interview is decent - he seems to enjoy playing the Kante role and still looks out for our results.

Nice interview that. He does seem a good lad

10 hours ago, SheppyFox said:

King and James are crap, they have no place in a team wanting top 6. Sorry :(

Crap is a bit harsh, King has done a job in both the great escape and league winning season. He also seems like key part of the club DNA. Is he a world beater no, can he do a job as part of a 25 man squad yes.

James has had a serious injury, who know where he would be interms of development who out it, he's worth another look for me.

28 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Crap is a bit harsh, King has done a job in both the great escape and league winning season. He also seems like key part of the club DNA. Is he a world beater no, can he do a job as part of a 25 man squad yes.

James has had a serious injury, who know where he would be interms of development who out it, he's worth another look for me.

Wouldn't bring either on unless it's a last resort though, right?

44 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

Wouldn't bring either on unless it's a last resort though, right?

Why are you slating matty james?

Now back to full fitness and more streamlined than ever! Did all the running so cambiasso could shine.

Was so much better than Drinkwater was last season so why single James out?

Hope he plays every game next season and shows all the doubters how wrong they are.

Ffs. One of our players gets a serious long term injury ( potentially career ending) and our so called fans won't even give him a chance AFTER he's proved to be physically and mentally strong enough.

Great 'support' that

34 minutes ago, truebluethroughandthrough said:

Now back to full fitness and more streamlined than ever! Did all the running so cambiasso could shine.

Hope he plays every game next season and shows all the doubters how wrong they are.

Ffs. One of our players gets a serious long term injury ( potentially career ending) and our so called fans won't even give him a chance AFTER he's proved to be physically and mentally strong enough.

Great 'support' that

Matty? ?

1 hour ago, truebluethroughandthrough said:

Great 'support' that

Not singling him out, I said they're both crap.

18 hours ago, Col city fan said:

lol

It's like groundhog day!

You would not believe the amount of times the mods have banned me for arguing the toss over Cambiclasso....whilst OTHERS that bring him up seem to get away Scot free!

I'm not surprised though to be honest.

Clucks the new cattermole. Shame not cambiclasso ?

17 minutes ago, truebluethroughandthrough said:

Boo hoo, I didn't say you weren't a fan. Just somebody who lacks the ability to see what James can bring to our side.

The very fact you have lumped him in with king tells me as much.

You rate him and I don't.. which is fine :)

1 minute ago, adamlcfcbevo85 said:

How can you not rate James his first season in the prem was amazing equal to deinkwater imo 

What? Do we really have to read this kind of stuff.

lol

James first season in the Prem was not amazing. Look at his stats and for one final time, he was pretty much ever present in a side that was utterly rank for 3 quarters of a season.

James is ok. 

Amazing!

lol

4 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

I'd have Clucas over James anyday. Straight swap please.

Why? Genuine question.......I fully appreciate Matt has to prove he is prem fit but in the great escape I thought he was quality and I hope he can comeback as his best years are ahead of him.....for me I thought he was beginning to play like Carrick before his cruciate......

Clucas is good but .........really straight swap.....not for me

1 hour ago, adamlcfcbevo85 said:

How can you not rate James his first season in the prem was amazing equal to deinkwater imo 

Our midfield was dominated almost all season, I don't think DD belongs in a top 6 side either now you mention it.

5 hours ago, truebluethroughandthrough said:

Great 'support' that

Huh? Most people on here have wished nothing but the best for him.

The thing is. It's been 2 years and not only are we in a completely different place to where we were, we're in a completely different place to where we expected to me. I think that's why some people aren't willing to pin their hopes on him.

6 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

I'd have Clucas over James anyday. Straight swap please.

Seriously? Clucas is a good lad but I don't share your certainty that he's better than James. James was out performing drinky two seasons ago. There's no reason he can't again now back to full fitness and mobility.

Archived