Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

Sam Clucas

18 minutes ago, UPinCarolina said:

He would be a tidy signing but I cannot see Hull selling unless they really plan on having a tough go of things in the Championship - which they probably will anyways!

He also said that hull will struggle next season as they aŕe selling all thier best players

1 hour ago, skegness fox said:

He also said that hull will struggle next season as they aŕe selling all thier best players

If we could do the double and take him too, that would make up for that embarassment of an opener last season, IMO! 

2 hours ago, skegness fox said:

Cheers for the insider info :thumbup: I'm gonna whack £1k on them to get relegated next season if that's what your mate says

4 hours ago, skegness fox said:

Ok take it or leave it but my mate played golf at boston (lincs) with sam clucas last weekend and he told him he will be playing for leicester next season. 

He might get on the bench for the woman's team.

Is shit like this really going to improve our squad?

We could be signing 3 players from Hull.

Fvcking Hull.

Hull's players were that good last season they got relegated. Think this lad like Chalobah are just stocking fillers. At the level we're supposedly aiming for we need better than this or mediocrity will be the name of our game. Ndidi is a brilliant young signing but arguably we need someone older and better than him to challenge him. I'm hoping a fit recovered James may do that but Klucas and Chalobah? Ndidi is better than them already.

2 hours ago, Lovejoy said:

With King and James as backup, what we need is a player to challenge Drinky at the very least, preferably to go into the starting 11. Clucas isn't that.

King has been great for us, but I think he is too weak as a backup

9 hours ago, Lovejoy said:

With King and James as backup, what we need is a player to challenge Drinky at the very least, preferably to go into the starting 11. Clucas isn't that.

Oh, IDK, Clucas is best as a defensive MF, though he has the mindset of an AM. He can play deep and defend very capably, handles the ball well, and is very comfortable transitioning to the attack. We could do a lot worse. 

• 1 month later...
23 minutes ago, Dr The Singh said:

Swap deal with Andy King, I hope.

I'm not sure which is more deluded your obvious inability to see what King has and still can do for the club or the swap deal crap that keeps getting talked about, when was the last time that kind of thing actually happened 

Archived