Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Domsdad

Demarai Gray

A nicely set up goal by Chilwell, Picked out his man rather that just blast it across the center.

I still think Chilwell would do better for us playing in front of Fuchs. They would work well together and could cover each other.

This would also allow Albrighton to go to the right wing to support Mahrez if he's still here.

Time enough for him to go full back when Fuchs is gone.

11 minutes ago, Clever Fox said:

A nicely set up goal by Chilwell, Picked out his man rather that just blast it across the center.

I still think Chilwell would do better for us playing in front of Fuchs. They would work well together and could cover each other.

This would also allow Albrighton to go to the right wing to support Mahrez if he's still here.

I believe that Chilwell would look good in midfield

21 minutes ago, Clever Fox said:

What formation is this?

Chilwell is not a winger. You can tell just by watching him. He might make a very good full back one day, borderline wing back even, but not a winger.

23 minutes ago, Clever Fox said:

Based on how most posters here are up for selling three out of our four wingers, Chilwell is pretty much guaranteed a place on the wing!

2 minutes ago, Slim Dog said:

I can see Chilwell at LBW but a winger he is not. Doesn't have the pace nor skill.

People used to say say the same about Garett Bale... he started out as a LB...

9 minutes ago, lcfcdamo said:

Think chilwell and albrighton has wing backs would be amazing would like to see if and with Maguire we have that passing centre half u need in the 3

Simmo Maguire Fuchs

Marc                            Chilwell

Drinky     Ndidi

Kelechi?

Vardy   Slim

Shakey wasn't up for wing backs and Appleton is more 442. Ripping our captain and Huth for our new CB is quite an ask too. And we'd need to get past the "we're dogshit when Shinji isn't pressing the opposition and breaking up their build up" part of our game.

Just now, Foxxed said:

Simmo Maguire Fuchs

Drinky     Ndidi

Kelechi?

Vardy   Slim

Shakey wasn't up for wing backs and Appleton is more 442. Ripping our captain and Huth for our new CB is quite an ask too. And we'd need to get past the "we're dogshit when Shinji isn't pressing the opposition and breaking up their build up" part of our game.

The 3 at the back need to be centre backs don't they?

18 minutes ago, Foxxed said:

Based on how most posters here are up for selling three out of our four wingers, Chilwell is pretty much guaranteed a place on the wing!

This club has a deep history of playing as many full backs in as many positions as possible that is not a full back position within a starting 11... I for one look forward to when this traditional returns.

19 minutes ago, Foxxed said:

Simmo Maguire Fuchs

Drinky     Ndidi

Kelechi?

Vardy   Slim

Would like this 

Huth maguire fuchs 

Albrighton                       chilwell

Ndidi drinkwater

Gray

Vardy   kelechi

Thats the team for me and the dream would be sigurdson in there behind front 2

Archived