Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC FOX

Hamza Choudhury

1 minute ago, matty98 said:

Players develop at different speeds. Ndidi is an exception, It's very rare that you see defensive midfielders do well at a young age.

True.

But he was pretty useless for a bottom 6 Championship side last season and got sent back early.

He won't make it here.

8 minutes ago, sphericalfox said:

I thought we were short of midfielders in the U23s? Surely sending him out on loan means we're either bringing in players or moving others up?

Wellens is coming back to join Hammond

15 minutes ago, norwichfox said:

If that's his mop of hair in the u23 side that lost 3-1 to Leamington I hope he's fcuked off today, really looked as though it was all a bit too much trouble for him

Looks like Leam had David Luiz playing for them though! 

20 minutes ago, norwichfox said:

If that's his mop of hair in the u23 side that lost 3-1 to Leamington I hope he's fcuked off today, really looked as though it was all a bit too much trouble for him

Who was in goal? Terrible! Can see why we're looking to bring more in :ph34r:

The lad is only 19 FFS.

Let him develop at his own pace. At 19 Kante was playing for a club that wouldn't look out of place in the Leicestershire Senior League.

At 16 Choudhury was linked with Barcelona and Madrid so he must have something to his game.

11 minutes ago, Gerard said:

The lad is only 19 FFS.

Let him develop at his own pace. At 19 Kante was playing for a club that wouldn't look out of place in the Leicestershire Senior League.

At 16 Choudhury was linked with Barcelona and Madrid so he must have something to his game.

Question is linked by who ?

Amazing the power of social media and Agents

There was once a 19 year old who came to Leicester on loan, he played 13 games and universally declared useless by everyone at the club. He went back to his club and most thought his future was in the lower Championship/ League One. His name is Harry Kane. 

Arguably he was played out of position, but still for what he's become he showed nothing of what he'd eventually become. I'm not saying he's bound to become a world beater but calling the kid shite because of one crap loan in a fairly crap team is unwise in my opinion. Let's see where the professionals at the club think his future lies.

3 hours ago, matty98 said:

Players develop at different speeds. Ndidi is an exception, It's very rare that you see defensive midfielders do well at a young age.

Don't disagree but I was just responding to your statement. If you had added your disclaimer I would have replied slightly differently. 

Would love Hamza to progress, one of our own and all that, but so far, he's not shown that he's anything special. 

3 hours ago, norwichfox said:

The number 16 looks a class act who is it. lol

Archived