Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Spicer

Arsenal post match 4-3

Absolutely devastating, but like others have said. We scored three against a very good team and we didn't even start with our strongest 11. Vards getting off the mark immediately is huge. Wilf looked ok, albrighton very good, Maguire looks a talent, Fuchs caused them problems. We'll be a force this season. 6th. Just hope we've got something under wraps for if Riyad does go.

Just now, justfoxes said:

Mike Dean yet again gives a controversial equaliser before half time and this photo shows from sky shows he is in full view of Ozils hand ball yet he blatantly ignores foul play incompetence personified, why do we never get things for us when we play Arsenhole and why the FUCH doe the Gooneys always celebrate a win against us as if they'd won the World Cup FFs !!??

IMG_4815.PNG

Nonsense by carragher really. Like he said he gave the ref the  benefit of the doubt during the game. Mike Dean didn't have a reply to watch. It was a shite decision though. 

7 minutes ago, Mee-9 said:

I thought we were ****ing good tonight.

Regardless of the two lapses in concentration for 2 of the goals, we are going to smash a few teams.

Yeah we deserved at least a point, but i'd have taken a 4-3 loss away to Arsenal. 

We could have won the game with a bit of thought and a bit more belief in our capabilities. It'seems not the first time we'very tried to beg a rexult in the closing stages at arsenal instead of continuing to to counter attack with venom.

16 minutes ago, Callabinho said:

Three players unmarked at the far post......no one there for a flimsy ****ing tackle or to concentrate....

Yes. Agreed. But what's your arguement? For me, if the changes were not made on both accounts concentration would have been better. With that less possibility of a goal. 

I couldn't believe Ramsey's equaliser.

Literally, weren't there about three Arse players on the right hand side of the penalty area just simply unmarked?

You had to see it to believe it (unless I've dreamt this).

If that smacks of 'tightening up' and covering runners, then I'd hate to see a team ripped wide open.

lol

3 minutes ago, Mitt said:

Stupid substitution.

Give it a rest mate, you've said it was a stupid decision using strangers from the internet to back up your point is just annoying.

That one hurt. Worst I've felt after a game for a long long time.

positives to take sure but I just hate football right now. The positives were Maguire and Vardy. Wes is finished at this level and we need a better right back. Midfield struggled tonight but won't blame them too much.

Hope we can lift ourselves for next week

4 minutes ago, adam said:

Nonsense by carragher really. Like he said he gave the ref the  benefit of the doubt during the game. Mike Dean didn't have a reply to watch. It was a shite decision though. 

The picture tells it's own story. Dean has a perfect view and ignores the evidence of his own eyes.

Just now, Col city fan said:

I couldn't believe Ramsey's equaliser.

Literally, weren't there about three Arse players on the right hand side of the penalty area just simply unmarked?

You had to see it to believe it (unless I've dreamt this).

If that smacks of 'tightening up' and covering runners, then I'd hate to see a team ripped wide open.

lol

But it was the sub that cost us the game though!!!!!!!! Individual mistakes and the collective approach of the team did. 

Just now, Wookie said:

But it was the sub that cost us the game though!!!!!!!! Individual mistakes and the collective approach of the team did. 

No it wasn't. It was concentration and organisation at the sub point. The 3rd goal was a collective. 3 players could and should have taken control of the situation. 

5 minutes ago, ozvaldo said:

If Iborra or Drinky is on the bench, that's a different end to that game.

King would have offered **** all, as he always does (particularly defensively).  

Its not like we started with a 3-man mid and Shakey randomly decided to take it to a two.  He had to take James off, he went attacking.  

A handball and shit piece of defending has killed us.  

The simplistic morons having a go about Shakey need to finish up their cheap beer at Wetherspoons and go back to their disgusting wives. You bunch of bin head rats.

Illiterate simplistic clown. I presume you don't have a wife disgusting or otherwise. You slobber mouthed loner. 

3 minutes ago, Thracian said:

Apart from one short spell seconditions half when he contributed to a goal, Mahrez was appalling and very tightly and quickly marked

He's young and got a partner who isn't up with the game, but I didn't say he was perfect, a decent partner, even a fit Huth, I can only see him being one of the stars of the season.

Yes mahrez had a quieter game than we know he can have, but appalling is a bit strong.

At the end of the day we all have differing opinions, we could talk about James, I feel his legs are gone and he looks slow, but he didn't do to much wrong, but once players are fit, he won't start, we could go through the whole team.

My point is Morgan is finished at this level, but I'm still positive, a decent cb, and players return from injury, I think Shakespeare could be onto something here, could be a good season, we saw a lot of positives and negatives tonight 

2 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

positives to take sure but I just hate football right now. The positives were Maguire and Vardy. Wes is finished at this level and we need a better right back. Midfield struggled tonight but won't blame them too much.

I feel the same tonight bruv. Feel really low one beer to many perhaps. Football is horrible sometimes. Hopefully it will even it self out over the season and we get a break from a ref. we should of got some type of result tonight. 

5 minutes ago, adam said:

Handball all day & all night.i

Arsenal fuuked us again.

3 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Central midfield had lots to answer for and is a crucial weakness. We have no two men capable of dominating that area and it was entirely in evidence tonight yet again and especially when shinji ran out of steam.

Archived