Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stu

Adrien Silva - Terms Agreed

46 minutes ago, Simo86 said:

It depends how the people they are dealing with choose to work.

Accountants still have to send faxes to HMRC as that's how they like to receive certain documents.

No wonder there are so many tax dodgers   then as fax went out with the brown ball and dubbin.

1 hour ago, Cramptonfox said:

Does anyone believe that Shakie doesn't know what's going on? If he hasn't been told that is yet another example of the incompetence of the club's administration?  We have a manager doesn't know who his players are!!! Doesn't inspire you with confidence does it?

He knows full well what's going on.

2 hours ago, Cramptonfox said:

Does anyone believe that Shakie doesn't know what's going on? If he hasn't been told that is yet another example of the incompetence of the club's administration?  We have a manager doesn't know who his players are!!! Doesn't inspire you with confidence does it?

Does he need to know much else than "The deal's not ratified yet, we're working on it. Until further notice, do not plan on him being available before January"?

18 minutes ago, Bert said:

He knows full well what's going on.

Yep - Subject to gagging order.  With NP back in the KP fold this must be a worry for him too now. If as expected, this does go tits up, it will be interesting to see what happens to Jon Teflon.

2 hours ago, somebum said:

If unsuccessful I can see Rudders being given his P45 if our owners have any sense. The guy is completely inept and I can only think he has some uncompromising pics of top with a ladyboy or something 

Rudders isn't responsible for sending paperwork in. Those that are don't have responsibility for putting deals together. No one person is to blame. 

1 hour ago, Simo86 said:

It depends how the people they are dealing with choose to work.

Accountants still have to send faxes to HMRC as that's how they like to receive certain documents.

Nobody faxes things anymore in football. its just an expression. 

14 hours ago, Wymeswold fox said:

So are we paying his weekly wages, despite being unable to play at present, now it's nearly certain he'll be a Leicester player?

Yes,  he is our employee.  The fact his registration hasn't been accepted is irrelevant. 

1 hour ago, toddybad said:

Rudders isn't responsible for sending paperwork in. Those that are don't have responsibility for putting deals together. No one person is to blame. 

Nobody faxes things anymore in football. its just an expression. 

Mmm................  If you are paid to head up the Team responsible for recruitment, you cannot absolve yourself from blame when something goes wrong due to the actions of one of those persons under your control. At such a critical time he should have been over-seeing everything, given we had sold Drinky and farmed out Mendy.   You may be correct that no one person is to blame (as nobody knows anything), but the buck stops at the Head.  That is what he is paid for. 

18 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Mmm................  If you are paid to head up the Team responsible for recruitment, you cannot absolve yourself from blame when something goes wrong due to the actions of one of those persons under your control. At such a critical time he should have been over-seeing everything, given we had sold Drinky and farmed out Mendy.   You may be correct that no one person is to blame (as nobody knows anything), but the buck stops at the Head.  That is what he is paid for. 

I'm pretty sure (actually very sure reading that) that you don't know what he's paid for. His role is to negotiate a deal. He did that successfully. 

Unfortunately additional paperwork is required for international transfers and it is that which took the time given agreement was already reached very late. 

8 minutes ago, toddybad said:

I'm pretty sure (actually very sure reading that) that you don't know what he's paid for. His role is to negotiate a deal. He did that successfully. 

Unfortunately additional paperwork is required for international transfers and it is that which took the time given agreement was already reached very late. 

I am very sure you do know what his paid for.......

Applying his considerable experience in player development, built during a 16-year association with Leicester City, Jon will oversee the Club’s entire football operation through Academy, Development and First Team levels and the development and application of the Club’s football philosophy. 

1 hour ago, toddybad said:

No need to make excuses Rudders, we all know you and your clowns foOKed up!

2 minutes ago, Ansteyblue said:

Friend of mine saw ulloa today &he told him that Silva was training with the team today. He also commented on how good he was. Hopfuly this mess will get sorted asap so we can all see him doing his stuff on the pitch. 

Dont worry, once Fifa see how bad Pro Evo is outselling Fifa 18 they will roll over....

15 minutes ago, Ansteyblue said:

Friend of mine saw ulloa today &he told him that Silva was training with the team today. He also commented on how good he was. Hopfuly this mess will get sorted asap so we can all see him doing his stuff on the pitch. 

SHHHHHHHHHHHH

3 hours ago, toddybad said:

Here's the direct quote from LCFC when his position as Director of Football was confirmed.

Jon assumed the Club’s Director of Football responsibilities in December, following the departure of Terry Robinson, and will now take on the role on a permanent basis. 

Applying his considerable experience in player development, built during a 16-year association with Leicester City, Jon will oversee the Club’s entire football operation through Academy, Development and First Team levels and the development and application of the Club’s football philosophy. 

Jon will also maintain his position as head of the Club’s successful Category 1 Academy – a position he has held since 2003. 

Aiyawatt Srivaddhanaprabha, Leicester City Vice Chairman, said: “Jon has done an excellent job managing the responsibilities of the Director of Football role during the last eight weeks, including the demands of the January transfer window.

Pretty clear what his role is. I draw your attention to the "jon will oversee the club's entire football operation" bit. His role does not end with just negotiating deals he's responsible for everything to do with the football side of the club. He's well paid to do it and the fact that this is a right mess ultimately rests on his desk. No ifs no buts no maybes.

Whether or not we win any appeal as a director of LCFC with direct responsibility to manage the football side of things he has to take responsibilty for what goes on under his watch. It may be unfair but that is the way business works. As a senior manager he should have processes in place to ensure this kind of thing does not happen.

27 minutes ago, Ansteyblue said:

FIFA AREN'T SUPPOSE TO KNOW HE'S TRAINING WITH US. KEEP IT ON THE DOWN LOW.

52 minutes ago, Ansteyblue said:

Where did your friend bump into Ulloa?... 

The Job Centre? 

Archived