Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stu

Adrien Silva - Terms Agreed

1 hour ago, justfoxes said:

Such a shame and a disgrace ffs 14 fuching seconds and a players career both club and country goes tits up for nearly 4 months cheers FIFA you bunch of bent spineless bitter bunch of CNUTS !!

And as has been said before they wouldn't pull this shite with bigger clubs 

2 hours ago, Farrington fox said:

Its cringeworthy. This could be sorted out 1 way or another in hours, it beggars belief why this is still dragging on. 

The Tw@'s at FIFA believe that have sorted out one way, it's just not the fcuking right way by any "reasonable man's" standards.

Obviously a major **** up on the club's behalf but to make a meal out of 14 seconds like this is a disgrace. Once again FIFA prove they are a bunch of ***** with deep pockets, not much more. I'm certain f it was Real Madrid, they would crawl up into their galactician arses and back with all the needed paperwork before anyone could bat an eyelid and they wouldn't be making a soap out of it but they had to show Leicester red light because of some 14 ****ing seconds. And they took a heavy dump on the player too, you don't put people in limbo like that. Can't the club put the case forward to European Court of Human Rights or something? I can't see how any side benefits from the status quo here.. well except Andy King

Have a feeling, considering Silva has been to the games and training ground, the club will be confident in any appeal they may (presumably they have?..) place.

Feel sorry more for the player than the club itself tbh in this case.

Just now, Wymeswold fox said:

Have a feeling, considering Silva has been to the games and training ground, the club will be confident in any appeal they may (presumably they have?..) place.

Totally agree what a total balls up by all parties concerned leavingbthis poor lads career in limb, really hoping FIFA air on the side of common sense but got a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach they may make us wait a long time on this one!!

1 hour ago, Chester Dontlie said:

Obviously a major **** up on the club's behalf but to make a meal out of 14 seconds like this is a disgrace. Once again FIFA prove they are a bunch of ***** with deep pockets, not much more. I'm certain f it was Real Madrid, they would crawl up into their galactician arses and back with all the needed paperwork before anyone could bat an eyelid and they wouldn't be making a soap out of it but they had to show Leicester red light because of some 14 ****ing seconds. And they took a heavy dump on the player too, you don't put people in limbo like that. Can't the club put the case forward to European Court of Human Rights or something? I can't see how any side benefits from the status quo here.. well except Andy King

Said it when the fvck up was first rumoured: Andrey Arshavin's move to Arsenal was completed HOURS after the deadline. I know this for a fact as my mate worked for the lawyers who handled it. May have been a few years ago but the principle remains. We've been made an example of - 100%. Whilst clearly the club have ****ed up this would never happen to the top dogs. 

8 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Looking on the brightside for him.. Morrisons are going to be wanting Christmas staff soon and a father Christmas with a long Silva beard!... 

Rudders could be his little helper? 

10 hours ago, Paddy. said:

Said it when the fvck up was first rumoured: Andrey Arshavin's move to Arsenal was completed HOURS after the deadline. I know this for a fact as my mate worked for the lawyers who handled it. May have been a few years ago but the principle remains. We've been made an example of - 100%. Whilst clearly the club have ****ed up this would never happen to the top dogs. 

Yep, 

Arsenal failed to send the fax off but were then given a day extension because of 'snow'

Archived