Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stu

Adrien Silva - Terms Agreed

11 hours ago, justfoxes said:

I wouldn't  mind if it was 14 minutes or 14 hours late and say silly buggers, but for Pity sake 14 seconds surely they should be airing on the side of common sense thinking well it's a busy night at the FA last min dealings busy internet/fax communication problems ??

And it was only the last page of the document which was time stamped as 14 sec late! 

28 minutes ago, WigstonWanderer said:
1 hour ago, urban.spaceman said:

And I bet the only thing on the last page was either:

"Kind regards,

Jon Rudkin"

-or-

"----------------FOR OFFICE USE ONLY-----------------"

Or

This page deliberately blank

Or

Please think carefully about the environment before printing this page

On 18/09/2017 at 15:03, the fox said:

Shinji is already struggling to stay on his feet, shooting one foot won't help.

If unsuccessful I can see Rudders being given his P45 if our owners have any sense. The guy is completely inept and I can only think he has some uncompromising pics of top with a ladyboy or something 

If the document consists of a number of pages, the majority were received prior to the deadline and it is later pages received after,as earlier posters have suggested, common sense suggests that the appeal should succeed.

FIFA and common sense do not appear to be easy bedfellows. Let's hope they will be flexible but I won't hold my breath!

3 minutes ago, dedlock said:

If the document consists of a number of pages, the majority were received prior to the deadline and it is later pages received after,as earlier posters have suggested, common sense suggests that the appeal should succeed.

FIFA and common sense do not appear to be easy bedfellows. Let's hope they will be flexible but I won't hold my breath!

Depends how the documents were sent. If fax (unlikely in this day and age surely) it could take some time, but if the docs were already in digital form they could have been transmitted very quickly indeed, depending on the content, internet connection speed, etc.

34 minutes ago, Cramptonfox said:

Does anyone believe that Shakie doesn't know what's going on? If he hasn't been told that is yet another example of the incompetence of the club's administration?  We have a manager doesn't know who his players are!!! Doesn't inspire you with confidence does it?

I'm sure he knows what's going on, but sometimes when you're dealing with the press it's advantageous to claim you don't!

33 minutes ago, WigstonWanderer said:

Depends how the documents were sent. If fax (unlikely in this day and age surely) it could take some time, but if the docs were already in digital form they could have been transmitted very quickly indeed, depending on the content, internet connection speed, etc.

Surely the Club no longer use fax?

Archived