Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stu

Adrien Silva - Terms Agreed

14 hours ago, Worthington said:

You certain?? The only statement from FIFA that I've seen says they were still awaiting an official appeal. There's been the square root of f-all, (as per), from the club on an official basis and the BBC's updates suggest that there's nothing concrete in place ! 

100% mate 

All because of 14seconds!!! I wish FIFA would use their initiative sometimes, we should just blame it on a shoddy internet connection/phone line lol. Its seeming to take ages to get this sorted and with the lack of a out and out playmaker in the midfield its feeling like an eternity. I believe it will make a huge difference to our side if and when he is cleared to play.

We have not had any up-dates from the Club because they too frigging embarrassed about a major cock-up by some one within the Club who appears to be happy to gag the Communications Team. 

In the meantime Shakey is having to drive the car with 3 wheels, as one was sold before a new one was purchased and the 'spare' was farmed out to some French outfit.

24 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

Having checked FIFA's schedule it appears that the likelihood of a decision will be made on 27 October 2017 at the next council meeting.

I suspect the reason why we have not had periodic updates from the LCFC is they are aware of this.

I do hope that there are no deadlines for an appeal!!!

I thought there was a meeting around the 14th sept of a committee that handles player registrations - if so, strange we wouldn't have targeted that. 

Suspect a lot of info that dribbles out is a week or so out of date so perhaps we did and it didn't end well ??

16 hours ago, Worthington said:

You certain?? The only statement from FIFA that I've seen says they were still awaiting an official appeal. There's been the square root of f-all, (as per), from the club on an official basis and the BBC's updates suggest that there's nothing concrete in place ! 

Absolutely Wortho. The club communications have been poor on this. let's leave legal matters to one side for one moment. Please tell us LCFC what's going on. The player should not be in limbo either. Are there no employment rights issues? If he's not been transferred then he has to go back to Sporting to play with a full refund. The club have left Shakespeare in a mess they should draw a line in it and prevent Shaky taking the questions on it. That's just unfair. 

Imagine if this appeal is successful?

Would give the midfield a much-needed boost, and would raise the team's spirits in having someone of known quality that can add the spark needed that has been somewhat missing in the past few games.

Archived