Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bovril

Unpopular Opinions You Hold

4 hours ago, Unabomber said:

I love coffee but the best I have is 100% Colombian in my tassimo absolutely amazing and works out about 18p a cup. 

The Tassimo pods are the best. Although my preference is the caramel latte. But that works out a lot more expensive than 18p a cup. The Baileys one is also nice and i buy both in bulk when they on special offer,

11 hours ago, Unabomber said:

I love coffee but the best I have is 100% Colombian in my tassimo absolutely amazing and works out about 18p a cup. 

I adore L'Or café long intense or carte noire expresso. I brought back a 100% colombian Kenco from England a couple of weeks ago but I didn't enjoy it. I've brought back a costa too which I haven't tried yet.

6 hours ago, Suzie the Fox said:

The Tassimo pods are the best. Although my preference is the caramel latte. But that works out a lot more expensive than 18p a cup. The Baileys one is also nice and i buy both in bulk when they on special offer,

My son likes the caramel latte but it's way too sickly for me but then again I haven't even liked milk in coffee for over 25 years. I brought the Baileys back for my wife and she enjoyed the first half a cup but then threw the rest away as again it became too sickly. People living in England do like their drinks to be very sweet, I've found.

1 hour ago, FIF said:

I adore L'Or café long intense or carte noire expresso. I brought back a 100% colombian Kenco from England a couple of weeks ago but I didn't enjoy it. I've brought back a costa too which I haven't tried yet.

My son likes the caramel latte but it's way too sickly for me but then again I haven't even liked milk in coffee for over 25 years. I brought the Baileys back for my wife and she enjoyed the first half a cup but then threw the rest away as again it became too sickly. People living in England do like their drinks to be very sweet, I've found.

Funny thing is i never have sugar in coffee and havent done in years, but i do like the latte's from the machine. Guilty pleasure maybe? :D 

Guest MattP
4 minutes ago, Kopic said:

Used to like cider, as I've grown older it now gives me terrible heart burn although I still like the taste. Also, I don't drink tea or coffee and can't stand either.

I get aches near my heart all the time from it now, worst thing about it.

Wasps are pretty cool. I like all wasps and bees really, I've never been stung. You don't flap around like a twat they generally leave you alone. 

I get why wasps annoy people when they're trying to eat but you just wave your hand calmly near by and they'll drift off after a brief look. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Wasps are pretty cool. I like all wasps and bees really, I've never been stung. You don't flap around like a twat they generally leave you alone. 

I get why wasps annoy people when they're trying to eat but you just wave your hand calmly near by and they'll drift off after a brief look. 

Well the lad bible just told me they're all boozed up on cider from beer gardens and on a rampage so 

I don't know where to post this but this place seems like the mother of all threads (and opinions, really) so here is goes! 

People who don't atleast shed a tear watching will Smith's movie "The pursuit of happiness" are not to be trusted. I repeat! THEY ARE NOT TO BE TRUSTED! 

I had a bloke work for me who loved coffee.

”ooh I can’t start the day without my caffeine fix”

”ooh I’m getting stressed I need a coffee”

”oh I need an extra shot”

I often wondered if he had a vagina. 

Got rid of him in the end, the coffee willy puller. 

• Haha 2

On 09/08/2018 at 13:03, Finnegan said:

A very mature and measured wasp post. Me and you are total opposite where wasps are concerned, but I very much admire your handling of these situations. 

• Haha 1

Football commentators should only do what it say's on their tin - commentate on the match. Colour/football analysts shouldn't exist. 

I want to watch my match without having to listen to their biased, uniformed stupid opinions. I'll settle for the crowd sounds only but want commentators to stop giving me idiot "facts", their own views or trying to sell me something.

I may as well give another opinion since my number of posts is still limited :unsure:.

People, as least those living in western countries that I've met, are generally becoming more and more egoist and fail to notice how rude or ignorant they are. Many don't even mean to be, and would be shocked to realise that they are, they simply are.

Hey, you, if you throw that on the floor, somebody has to pick it up or it just remains an eyesore or even a danger. Put it in the bin!

I realise that parking your car there means you don't have to walk as far, but it's not a legal parking space, and no parking on the pavement isn't okay either, it may mean your car isn't obstructing the road and it won't get scratched but it is obstructing people walking on the pavement, and those women with pushchairs will now have to walk in the road.

26 minutes ago, FIF said:

Football commentators should only do what it say's on their tin - commentate on the match. Colour/football analysts shouldn't exist. 

I want to watch my match without having to listen to their biased, uniformed stupid opinions. I'll settle for the crowd sounds only but want commentators to stop giving me idiot "facts", their own views or trying to sell me something.

The stream I watched the game last night on was Hungarian (I think) I couldn't understand a word the commentators said but I could hear the crowd (I thought there was an excellent burst of singing/chanting from us during the 2nd half btw).

I think I shall prefer foreign language streams in future as you don't have to put up with the inanities of the commentators. That is to say, I don't understand them - I'm quite sure they talk as much rubbish as commentators I do understand!

25 minutes ago, FIF said:

People, as least those living in western countries that I've met, are generally becoming more and more egoist and fail to notice how rude or ignorant they are. Many don't even mean to be, and would be shocked to realise that they are, they simply are.

Hey, you, if you throw that on the floor, somebody has to pick it up or it just remains an eyesore or even a danger. Put it in the bin!

I realise that parking your car there means you don't have to walk as far, but it's not a legal parking space, and no parking on the pavement isn't okay either, it may mean your car isn't obstructing the road and it won't get scratched but it is obstructing people walking on the pavement, and those women with pushchairs will now have to walk in the road.

Couldn't agree more.

You can add any number of everyday activities to that list. Parking on blind corners (because it suits them I presume) thereby causing a hazard for cars coming in both directions is a common one now. I've actually had someone stop in front of me on an a road to take a phone call. That's the honest truth. I couldn't believe my eyes. I can only assume they thought it was fine as they weren't using a mobile while driving but it was an a road for Christ's sake. That has to just be self obsessed ignorance doesn't it?

The list could go on but no one will read it I imagine.