Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Milo

I'd quite like to be England ladies football manager

7 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

If I see what I'm thinking, it's people like you that unfortunately make the sport backwards at times and a reason why society is lagging behind in terms of fair equality.

Blimey...

1 hour ago, Wymeswold fox said:

If I see what I'm thinking, it's people like you that unfortunately make the sport backwards at times and a reason why society is lagging behind in terms of fair equality...

lol I just love how that was the first response to the OP - got me lol

In unrelated news - i agree i'd also like the job, but also i'd fancy something with a team full of men as well...

that didn't sound right but basically i wouldn't mind being a football manager

the women's national football team is a highly professional outfit with some great players like Toni Duggan who has signed for Barcelona. the idea that they should just look beautiful and bounce around for Mens entertainment in tight shirts is ludicrous and very offensive. 

32 minutes ago, Innovindil said:

Shower time benefits? :whistle:

Who wouldn't want to see Toni Duggan in the shower? Beats being moaned at by Ebola Pants Aluko.

3 hours ago, Wymeswold fox said:

If I see what I'm thinking, it's people like you that unfortunately make the sport backwards at times and a reason why society is lagging behind in terms of fair equality...

You not applying then Wymes ? ...:whistle:

You can count me in ! ...   first, as a dedicated feminist, I would get them all to burn their bras ...    and then straight on the training field and do star jumps all day long ...    :)

8 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

You not applying then Wymes ? ...:whistle:

You can count me in ! ...   first, as a dedicated feminist, I would get them all to burn their bras ...    and then straight on the training field and do star jumps all day long ...    :)

Great attitude. Sometimes in life you just have to sit back and enjoy all the ups and downs. :thumbup:

I remember when I was a kid World of Sport covered the women's FA Cup Final. The cameras went into the dressing room afterwards while the women were in the bath, they weren't hiding anything. I think Dickie Davies was having palpitations.

16 minutes ago, Webbo said:

I remember when I was a kid World of Sport covered the women's FA Cup Final. The cameras went into the dressing room afterwards while the women were in the bath, they weren't hiding anything. I think Dickie Davies was having palpitations. spaffing his pants.

26 minutes ago, Webbo said:

I remember when I was a kid World of Sport covered the women's FA Cup Final. The cameras went into the dressing room afterwards while the women were in the bath, they weren't hiding anything. I think Dickie Davies was having palpitations.

Did you record it? Asking for a friend.

1 hour ago, Webbo said:

I Googled it (for research purposes only) but this is the closest I could find. Would be rude not to post it :)

Archived