Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lcfcrory

Who do you want Jan 18

1 minute ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

I personally think a move for Dwight Gayle would be a good option. Closest person I’ve seen in the premier league who matches Vardy’s style. 

I know at times he can be wasteful but IMO he would give us the opportunity to keep Vardy fresh more often.

Another striker 

IMG_0494.JPG

6 hours ago, lcfc sheff said:

Another striker 

IMG_0494.JPG

Not only that another striker who isn't better than Vardy, Okazaki, Slimani or Iheanacho. What this club needs is another expensive reserve striker. :blink:

Edited by Gerard

29 minutes ago, Gerard said:

Not only that another striker who isn't better than Vardy, Okazaki, Slimani or Iheanacho. What this club needs is another expensive reserve striker. :blink:

I don't think some people realise it's not the quality of strikers at our disposal being the problem, more about the game time they get

6 hours ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

Obviously with the rumours of potentially 2/3 heading out. Didn’t realise I had to state that having read the rest of the rumours regarding Slim, Kelechi & Musa.

Even with the wild assumption we'd sell 2/3 strikers, hard to believe we'd go for striker worse than all them

I'd like us to sign Nathan Redmond. I've liked him for a while now - we could do with his direct running and skill. Basically gray with more end product.

1 hour ago, toddybad said:

I'd like us to sign Nathan Redmond. I've liked him for a while now - we could do with his direct running and skill. Basically gray with more end product.

Southampton fans absolutely detest Redmond because he has no end product 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, foxes21 said:

Southampton fans absolutely detest Redmond because he has no end product 

Really? He's always looked good when I've seen him, which admittedly isn't anywhere as much as Southampton fans. 

15 hours ago, BenTheFox said:

I'd happily sell Slimani, Ulloa and Musa and bring in a target man that would give us a different option upfront. Not Deeney but someone of that mould. I quite like Sam Vokes at Burnley. Hardworking, causes problems and pops up with goals. 

I suggested Austin a fair few weeks ago before he hit some form n got slated for it. But I honestly think his work rate for a target man is class & his finishing is second to none.

7 minutes ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

I suggested Austin a fair few weeks ago before he hit some form n got slated for it. But I honestly think his work rate for a target man is class & his finishing is second to none.

I agree with you. Got a bit of nastiness that I like as well. The problem with him is his injury record. 

On 05/01/2018 at 13:21, foxfanazer said:

A right back in and a few of the fringe players out. Nothing else

I do think that getting rid of certain players is actually more important than bringing some in at this stage. 

Edited by BenTheFox

16 hours ago, Col city fan said:

Only on FT can people be slagging off Redmond, whilst shouting for Alfie Mawson..,

lol

Yeah not sure why people would rate a player Swansea fans think very highly of and not like a winger who the crowd at St Mary's have been hating on for some time and baying for him to be dropped.