Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lcfcrory

Who do you want Jan 18

11 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

He's 34 in January and probably has 1 more season left at this level IMO.

Yeah i just meant someone is either retired or not.. i wasnt sure how someone 'starts' to retire... His legs are going if thats what you meant...

8 minutes ago, MPH said:

Yeah i just meant someone is either retired or not.. i wasnt sure how someone 'starts' to retire... His legs are going if thats what you meant...

I would apply that to basically everyone - though Wes gets different treatment from me as the club captain; he deserves to be "phased out" rather than just replaced. 

• Like 1

New RB, winger and CF (the latter only if more than one striker goes).

Not sure we need many new faces in Jan personally. Would be good to try out a few punts like we had on Riyad in the Champ for example. Didn't think we needed him at the time because of the wide options we had, but now look... it'd be good if we could use the second half to bed a few next generation LCFC players in ready for next season.

6 hours ago, foxfanazer said:

No more Algerians please! The only positive thing about Mahrez leaving is the fan boys pissing off :ph34r:

i only recommended him because i watched him a lot, i'm not gonna name you an unknown player from the brazilian 2nd division to sound smarter.

and i mean, mahrez did ok for this club and slimani doesn't fit the system, i would happily want a player with his qualities in this club. and you saw him play against us, do you really not rate him or think he is worth it.

21m79n.gif

21m7d2.gif

21 minutes ago, the fox said:

i only recommended him because i watched him a lot, i'm not gonna name you an unknown player from the brazilian 2nd division to sound smarter.

and i mean, mahrez did ok for this club and slimani doesn't fit the system, i would happily want a player with his qualities in this club. and you saw him play against us, do you really not rate him or think he is worth it.

21m79n.gif

21m7d2.gif

It was tongue in cheek but yeah he’s a good player. 

48 minutes ago, Bryn said:

I probably wouldn't advocate the changes. Team is doing well and we're unlikely to push for the top or get sucked into the relegation battle. Think I'd rather we kept our powder dry and offloaded the deadwood.

I’d even keep most of that, unless someone is going to pay good money for them. We aren’t a charity.