Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lcfcrory

Who do you want Jan 18

A new left back, because Chilwell is completely out of his depth and Fuchs is finished. A new attacking right back to challenge Simpson, a new goalkeeping coach, an attacking midfielder and maybe a striker if we can **** off Slimani and Iheanacho. 

1 hour ago, DanNDH88 said:

A new left back, because Chilwell is completely out of his depth and Fuchs is finished. A new attacking right back to challenge Simpson, a new goalkeeping coach, an attacking midfielder and maybe a striker if we can **** off Slimani and Iheanacho and Leo 'im shit, I have no respect for the club, I hate the fans and I'll never wear the shirt again' Ulloa. 

Fixed that for you. 

I see us finishing mid table, with us bowing out the league cup, we’re not winning the FA Cup. Why sign anyone in the inflated January window unless we’re desperate? 

I see us using it it as a time to trim the squad.

Slimani - under-utilised here but we don’t play to his strengths, he’ll save someone from relegation though. Would be a great addition to the fantasy team. Watford, Newcastle, Sporting - £20m

Musa - I’ve no idea where we’ll sell him but it’ll be closer to £10m

Benalouane - Anyone that’s not witnessed what a bomb scare / red card waiting to happen - £5m 

Ulloa - Someone that wants to see out a game and is slow on the counter attack - £7m

Amartey - can’t pass, balls like a hot potato, got himself sent off, so he could have Christmas Day at home. Isn’t a Centre mid, isn’t a right back - £10m

Jakupovic - Apparently we signed him from Hull, yet to be seen. Hamer the Gamer is preferred - £2m. Have a Development lad as third choice.

James - He’s like the forgotten man. Had obvious ability. If he’s incapable of playing consistent matches, he’ll need moving on - loan / £5m

Fuchs - Looks like a former shadow of himself. No idea where he’d go or for how much but he needs replacing.

With whatever money we get from selling that lot. Please can we sign a right and left full back?

Simpson is solid but unspectacular. I’ll take that at this point. We need another option though. 

Chillwell defends worse than our attempts at a title defence last season. He’s still young and learning. Good ball carrier, needs to improve final ball. We need a new first choice.

Sell: slim, ulloa, musa, nacho, King, james, Benny

Buy: trippier, Luke shaw, nzonzi, zaha

£30mil income

£150mil expenditure

I can dream

Edited by Guest

5 hours ago, Sly said:

I see us finishing mid table, with us bowing out the league cup, we’re not winning the FA Cup. Why sign anyone in the inflated January window unless we’re desperate? 

Slimani - under-utilised here but we don’t play to his strengths, he’ll save someone from relegation though. Would be a great addition to the fantasy team. Watford, Newcastle, Sporting - £20m

Benalouane - Anyone that’s not witnessed what a bomb scare / red card waiting to happen - £5m 

Ulloa - Someone that wants to see out a game and is slow on the counter attack - £7m

Amartey - can’t pass, balls like a hot potato, got himself sent off, so he could have Christmas Day at home. Isn’t a Centre mid, isn’t a right back - £10m

Jakupovic - Apparently we signed him from Hull, yet to be seen. Hamer the Gamer is preferred - £2m. Have a Development lad as third choice.

James - He’s like the forgotten man. Had obvious ability. If he’s incapable of playing consistent matches, he’ll need moving on - loan / £5m

Fuchs - Looks like a former shadow of himself. No idea where he’d go or for how much but he needs replacing.

With whatever money we get from selling that lot. Please can we sign a right and left full back?

Simpson is solid but unspectacular. I’ll take that at this point. We need another option though. 

Chillwell defends worse than our attempts at a title defence last season. He’s still young and learning. Good ball carrier, needs to improve final ball. We need a new first choice.

If you can get £59m for Slimani, Musa, Benalouane, Ulloa, Amartey, Jakupovic and James then contact the club and I'm sure they'll only be too happy to give you 10% commission. 

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Winchesterfox said:

Sanchez is reportedly for sale for around £35m.  That's a steal in today's market.

Would need to do something about his whining though.  Maybe a few games of red ass with Huth and practice defending throw-ins from Fuchs, to toughen him up a bit.

He's not available to the likes of us unless we offer him wages that would make a high spending Chinese club blush. :blush:

Dembele( Celtic )

Reports  that Celtic ready to cash in .linked to West Ham, Brighton,surely if we get £18mil for Slim, then surely he would be a long term replacement for Vards. Young, prolific, played in championship,so knows the intensity of English football and has European experience .We need firepower and this kid clearly bows where the onion bag is.

• Like 1

If he was available for 18m then i'd say get rid of Ulloa and Slimani and get the lad in.

But the fact it, he's not.

He's been scoring for fun, even in the Champions League he has 6 in 18. He's 21. He'll go for 35m+

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Shefffox2 said:

Reports  that Celtic ready to cash in .linked to West Ham, Brighton,surely if we get £18mil for Slim, then surely he would be a long term replacement for Vards. Young, prolific, played in championship,so knows the intensity of English football and has European experience .We need firepower and this kid clearly bows where the onion bag is.

Iheanacho?

The next striker we sign has to be really well scouted and thought out.

We've spent £70m on Slimani, Musa and Iheanacho and we'd be better off rotating Vardy, Okazaki and Ulloa. Ideally the next striker in can at least play in the same team as Vardy unlike Slimani and Iheanacho.

1 hour ago, Gerard said:

We've spent £70m on Slimani, Musa and Iheanacho and we'd be better off rotating Vardy, Okazaki and Ulloa. Ideally the next striker in can at least play in the same team as Vardy unlike Slimani and Iheanacho.

Ulloa?! :blink:

On 20/12/2017 at 12:06, chapero82 said:

Get rid of Slimani, Iheanacho, Musa and Ulloa bring in a good quality striker in! 

Also sign a right back and Ben Arfa 

It’s a shame Iheanacho has bombed so far for us god knows why he’s suddenly looking like a rabbit in headlights, is it the dissapointment of being sold by Man City I’d like to give him til the end of the season maybe send him on loan for game time ??

The guy needs something to give his confidence a kick start, When we were going to sign him he looked a superb prospect but he’s not delivered somethings wrong and hopefully we can find out what it is ??

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Gerard said:

Dembele from Celtic seems like a good shout !!

On ‎27‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 07:10, Sly said:

22 hours ago, Gerard said:

If you can get £59m for Slimani, Musa, Benalouane, Ulloa, Amartey, Jakupovic and James then contact the club and I'm sure they'll only be too happy to give you 10% commission. 

sly in Rudkin out lol

2 hours ago, Lesta2014 said:

Not who I want but Caulker has just left qpr by mutual consent. If I remember right he was at Southampton, was he there with Puel? 

Not sure why he left QPR, but he had revealed he has struggled with alcoholism and depression not too long ago and perhaps may need time away from the game?

Edited by Wymeswold fox