Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lcfcrory

Who do you want Jan 18

Get rid of Slimani, Musa, Amartey bring in Theo Walcott (not getting a sniff at arsenal)/ Marko Arnautovic (rumours when Moyes took over he would be offloaded) Daniel Sturridge and if Trippier rumours are true him, if not Cedric from Southampton.

Being Scottish and having saw a decent amount of Celtic, I can'  understand why so many are keen to sign a man who can' get ahead of Leigh "struggles to score in league one" Griffiths. 

He' looked decent in Scotland but he' nothing great. Another Iheanacho.

2 hours ago, Foxy_Bear said:

Being Scottish and having saw a decent amount of Celtic, I can'  understand why so many are keen to sign a man who can' get ahead of Leigh "struggles to score in league one" Griffiths. 

He' looked decent in Scotland but he' nothing great. Another Iheanacho.

Leigh Griffiths didn't struggle to score in League One.

I've said it before and I'm biased because I bloody love Hibs but he could really make it at a lower half Prem club. Technically, he's superb.

37 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Leigh Griffiths didn't struggle to score in League One.

I've said it before and I'm biased because I bloody love Hibs but he could really make it at a lower half Prem club. Technically, he's superb.

Fair play, he did actually score more than I first though but you said it yourself, Griffiths could POSSIBLY make it at a team in the lower half so my point remains, why would we want to sign the guy he' keeping out the team when we are going for the top half of the table?

i like this idea ( for Kadebarek ) , I am sad with Schurrle who has difficulty in standing out almost everywhere his last years and with the aim of the World cup will certainly prefer to stay in Germany