Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lcfcrory

Who do you want Jan 18

1 hour ago, cityfanlee23 said:

I think now is probably the best opportunity we will ever have of getting Shaqiri. 

Quality player in a very average team, giving constant supply van deliver consistently.

He's not as good as Mahrez, but we could do much much worse than Shaqiri as our creative spark should he leave. 

44 minutes ago, Silva Fox said:

Ben Brereton for Forest running the Arsenal defence ragged - wouldn't mind him here

Actually think he would be a decent signing. Has a lot of qualities about him that remind me of Vardy. Loan him back to Forest.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Gillies Apprentice said:

He's only started 10 of 26 league games this season and would be a replacement for Gordon .George Thomas and Sam Hughes seem happy enough , no doubt consoled by a massive pay rise. 

George Thomas was playing in league 2, sam hughes the conference...

20 hours ago, foxesfan98 said:

Cedric from Southampton would be a great signing I reckon. He's a proven Premier League defender and has a great cross on him. Would be cheaper than Trippier as well.

What? If he's not good enough for Liverpool he certainly isn't good enough for us.

Just to piss on all the Ben Brereton stuff

He's been scouted by Arsenal, Chelsea and Man Utd since he was a kid.

Arsenal tried to sign him a couple of times last year.

He wont be coming to us