Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lcfcrory

Who do you want Jan 18

7 hours ago, LegendOfJoe said:

Bite your hand off for James Tarkowski

Can only see this happening in the summer if it ever could :( 

Although I think any defender would relish playing alongside the reincarnation of Maldini...so I have hope 

Hard brexit next to the continental breakfast 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Stoney7 said:

Sell iheanacho and get that kasper dolberg 

Is Nacho not competent enough at warming the bench?

As much as I rate Dolberg, I don't think he'd be a fit in our team. He doesn't have any outstanding physical attributes, but is technically and positionally very good.

And basically you could say much the same about Nacho...

5 hours ago, shen said:

Is Nacho not competent enough at warming the bench?

As much as I rate Dolberg, I don't think he'd be a fit in our team. He doesn't have any outstanding physical attributes, but is technically and positionally very good.

And basically you could say much the same about Nacho...

I agree with u but with dolberg, I think, being better on the ball and Puel trying to make us slightly more of a possession side it could be a better fit long term

On 1/3/2018 at 09:50, Finnegan said:

Could do much worse than having a centre back pairing of Maguire and Mawson for the next few years tbh. 

Mawson

lol

What do people see in him? Rather we went for this man..

6D587EE1-43AF-43D9-AD95-078930B97A61-320-00000013A7D31DE6.jpeg

Edited by Col city fan

23 hours ago, Stoney7 said:

Sell iheanacho and get that kasper dolberg 

A really nice guy Kasper, he absolutely idolises our Kasper! My dad spoke to him recently as they live near each other, he spoke very fondly of our title win...

I went to watch him on Christmas Eve play for Ajax, he's definitely the real deal!

He's a lot more simple a player than Neres or Kluivert but that helps the team, he's the one who always seems to be on the end of their wizardry! 

To be honest though he's got Real Madrid/Barca written all over him, way out of our league.

Edited by AjcW