Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lcfcrory

Who do you want Jan 18

Ashley Hunter

After CP stated there wouldn’t be any large sums paid for player’s maybe we should look at this type of player to bring on. Aged just 22 years got on a free by Fleetwood from Burton but has that drive and steel on the pitch (Vardy). He skinned some of our player time and time again and worked his socks off for his team and he was always available for the ball. Best of all maybe at a bargain price around £1m

Edited by grumpy old git

Wasn't impressed even though the BBC commentators kept saying he's Fleetwood's bext Vardy. Fleetwood will probably never have another Vardy.

I'll pass.

9 minutes ago, grumpy old git said:

Ashley Hunter

After CP stated there wouldn’t be any large sums paid for player’s maybe we should look at this type of player to bring on. Aged just 22 years got on a free by Fleetwood from Burton but has that drive and steel on the pitch (Vardy). He skinned some of our player time and time again and worked his socks off for his team and he was always available for the ball. Best of all maybe at a bargain price around £1m

Isn't he the guy from FIFA? 

On 07/01/2018 at 17:57, frany104 said:

Actually think he would be a decent signing. Has a lot of qualities about him that remind me of Vardy. Loan him back to Forest.

Yes looks a decent prospect. Could be a good signing for us, with the added bonus of the meltdown from the Forest fans if they were to sell him to their biggest east Midlands neighbours. But they don't care about us anyway so they wouldn't have any reason to be bitter! :scarf:

15 hours ago, dannythefox said:

If we keep everyone we want all I want is Ben Gibson. At a cut price he’ll be a bargain if we don’t get him someone like Burnley will. Morgan is starting to slow down so his position is a priority to fill imo. 

Ben Gibson is a good shout. Not many teams are looking at him now so a good price could be had for him.

• Like 1

I like ben gibson and alfie mawson but were not going get them on the cheap. I'd like us to but I can't see it. Think boro would try and get at least 30m for him and I'd imagine the same for mawson. I like ben mee and james trawkoski at burnley - wouldnt mind either of them just to do dyche. 

7 hours ago, Isle of Wight Fox said:

I've been impressed with Ademola Lookman at Everton recently.

Looks like a bright young prospect at 20. Can play left/right wings or secondary striker.

Yes looks a decent player but absolutely no chance of Everton selling him to us unfortunately.

8 hours ago, Isle of Wight Fox said:

I've been impressed with Ademola Lookman at Everton recently.

Looks like a bright young prospect at 20. Can play left/right wings or secondary striker.

Yeah I’ve been impressed too but most on here don’t like Gray and he’s better than Lookman

Aden Flint. I didn't watch him closely before this season, but he looks very solid, dominant in the air and a scoring weapon in Carabao cup.

His scoring record is phenomenal for a centre back.

He scored 15 goals in one season, and an average of 8 goals per season.

Would you sign him if we didn't renew Huth contract?

On 1/8/2018 at 18:23, FIF said:

Wasn't impressed even though the BBC commentators kept saying he's Fleetwood's bext Vardy. Fleetwood will probably never have another Vardy.

I'll pass.

Personal opinion is Jonathan Pierce is the worst commentator on TV, that Hunter isn't even usually a starter for them.

Edited by Lovejoy

36 minutes ago, hatasi said:

Aden Flint. I didn't watch him closely before this season, but he looks very solid, dominant in the air and a scoring weapon in Carabao cup.

is he quick? 

edit: just watched a video of him, could solve our problems defensively with set pieces and also offer a great outlet offensively.

Edited by lcfc sheff

47 minutes ago, hatasi said:

Really decent bloke too! Not that that matters but in terms of squad harmony i've met him a few times and I can imagine he'd get on with anyone.

He's excellent but i'm not sure if he's just Championship excellent, one of those players who is just brilliant at that level and will stay there.