Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Gerard

André Almeida

Hopefully we deal with them better than their Portuguese counterparts Sporting.

Slimani - Pants down.

Silva - Whoever's fault it was, 14 seconds.

I never want us to do business with Sporting again, certainly incomings, if they're willing to take Slimani off our hands then they can have him, at a cut price.

Although its all speculation, I'm glad it looks like Puel has already identified the right back area is an are of weakness for us in terms of strong depth.

I think Simmo is a great defender, but we do need A) more competition and B) a more attacking option at right back to suit our new style of play

Edited by TheUltimateWinner

33 minutes ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

Although its all speculation, I'm glad it looks like Puel has already identified the right back area is an are of weakness for us in terms of strong depth.

I think Simmo is a great defender, but we do need A) more competition and B) a more attacking option at right back to suit our new style of play

It’s true

I watch a fair bit of portuguese football as that's where my family's from.

Seriously hope we don't sign the guy, if we're looking for a more attacking right back he just isnt quick enough.

He can play defensive mid as well but I seriously hope we don't sign the guy.

4 hours ago, Mrfox452 said:

I watch a fair bit of portuguese football as that's where my family's from.

Seriously hope we don't sign the guy, if we're looking for a more attacking right back he just isnt quick enough.

He can play defensive mid as well but I seriously hope we don't sign the guy.

It's not about pace with Simmo. - it's about being comfortable in possession and being able to pass to a team mate under a little pressure (and put a decent cross in).