Jump to content
Permafrost

Peterborough away - 12.30pm Sat 27th January

Recommended Posts

Full Allocation 4,200 (includes 14 Wheelchair Spaces)

Season Ticket Holder Login Required
On Sale Dates:
Season Ticket Holders with 265+ Points
| Thursday 18 January @ 8:30am (Online) & 9am (In Person/By Phone)
Season Ticket Holders with 250+ Points | Thursday 18 January @ 3pm
Season Ticket Holders with 240+ Points | Friday 19 January @ 8:30am (Online) & 9am (In Person/By Phone)
Season Ticket Holders with 230+ Points | Friday 19 January @ 3pm
Season Ticket Holders with 220+ Points | Monday 22 January @ 8:30am (Online) & 9am (In Person/By Phone)
Season Ticket Holders with 205+ Points | Monday 22 January @ 3pm
All Season Ticket Holders | Tuesday 23 January @ 8:30am (Online) & 9am (In Person/By Phone)
All Fox Members | Tuesday 23 January @ 3pm
General Sale | Tuesday 23 January @ 7pm (Online)
Next
Pricing:
Adult: £25, Seniors 60+: £20, Under 22s: £15, Under 18s: £10, Under 12s: £5

Supporters with a Disability Pricing:
Adult: £25, Seniors 60+: £20, Under 22s: £15, Under 18s: £10, Under 12s: £5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Permafrost said:

Very surprised at that allocation.

That's 30% of the capacity.

Yes,lad at work is a steward there and told me we will get that.

@Bert called it last week too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wanna get the train to this, surely they have to put football specials on otherwise there will be 1,000 or so people trying to get on one train! That's what i'm worried about hearing some of the stories

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, cambridgefox said:

Yes,lad at work is a steward there and told me we will get that.

@Bert called it last week too.

He sure did ??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Wanna get the train to this, surely they have to put football specials on otherwise there will be 1,000 or so people trying to get on one train! That's what i'm worried about hearing some of the stories

Common sense would be that they would put extra trains on. Will they, I doubt it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, baker11 said:

Common sense would be that they would put extra trains on. Will they, I doubt it.

Way there is fine as I join in Nuneaton (one stop before Leicester). The way back is gonna be interesting.

 

If authorities in this country knew what common sense was then they would but I have yet to see this demonstrated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, baker11 said:

With it being early kick off that Spoons not far from the station will be ramo.

Last Plantagenet for breakfast, train, Spoons in Peterborough, away end, boat pub after the game. Every single one will be packed to the rafters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im after 3 pboro tickets if anyone cant go. not been for ages due to work so fingers crossed someone can help me out be very much appreciated and will sort them out a few beers 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Ted Maul said:

Last Plantagenet for breakfast, train, Spoons in Peterborough, away end, boat pub after the game. Every single one will be packed to the rafters.

Last Planty for breakfast great shout!! Any point buying a train ticket for this or just barging onboard and through the barriers?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Last Planty for breakfast great shout!! Any point buying a train ticket for this or just barging onboard and through the barriers?

I'm guessing they will have the barriers up in Leicester, but will just let everyone out at Peterborough. Train will be full so I doubt they will be checking tickets on board.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pretty pleased i'll be getting the train from Nottingham for this lol imagine it'll be a ****ing nightmare from Leicester!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×