Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Permafrost

Peterborough away - 12.30pm Sat 27th January

Full Allocation 4,200 (includes 14 Wheelchair Spaces)

Season Ticket Holder Login Required
On Sale Dates:
Season Ticket Holders with 265+ Points
| Thursday 18 January @ 8:30am (Online) & 9am (In Person/By Phone)
Season Ticket Holders with 250+ Points | Thursday 18 January @ 3pm
Season Ticket Holders with 240+ Points | Friday 19 January @ 8:30am (Online) & 9am (In Person/By Phone)
Season Ticket Holders with 230+ Points | Friday 19 January @ 3pm
Season Ticket Holders with 220+ Points | Monday 22 January @ 8:30am (Online) & 9am (In Person/By Phone)
Season Ticket Holders with 205+ Points | Monday 22 January @ 3pm
All Season Ticket Holders | Tuesday 23 January @ 8:30am (Online) & 9am (In Person/By Phone)
All Fox Members | Tuesday 23 January @ 3pm
General Sale | Tuesday 23 January @ 7pm (Online)
Next
Pricing:
Adult: £25, Seniors 60+: £20, Under 22s: £15, Under 18s: £10, Under 12s: £5

Supporters with a Disability Pricing:
Adult: £25, Seniors 60+: £20, Under 22s: £15, Under 18s: £10, Under 12s: £5

8 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Wanna get the train to this, surely they have to put football specials on otherwise there will be 1,000 or so people trying to get on one train! That's what i'm worried about hearing some of the stories

Common sense would be that they would put extra trains on. Will they, I doubt it.

2 hours ago, baker11 said:

Common sense would be that they would put extra trains on. Will they, I doubt it.

Way there is fine as I join in Nuneaton (one stop before Leicester). The way back is gonna be interesting.

If authorities in this country knew what common sense was then they would but I have yet to see this demonstrated.

38 minutes ago, Ted Maul said:

Last Plantagenet for breakfast, train, Spoons in Peterborough, away end, boat pub after the game. Every single one will be packed to the rafters.

Last Planty for breakfast great shout!! Any point buying a train ticket for this or just barging onboard and through the barriers?

10 minutes ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Last Planty for breakfast great shout!! Any point buying a train ticket for this or just barging onboard and through the barriers?

I'm guessing they will have the barriers up in Leicester, but will just let everyone out at Peterborough. Train will be full so I doubt they will be checking tickets on board.

• Like 1