Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TiffToff88

The "Random Thoughts" Thread

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Is God a man or a woman?

34 minutes ago, AlloverthefloorYesNdidi said:

God would not subscribe to a binary gender world view and you will probably go to hell for even attempting to [mis] gender Xer

It amuses me how much time people spend trying to second guess the thoughts and attributes of a fictitious being.

14 hours ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Is God a man or a woman?

Started as a woman ...  then thousands of years later, he got fed up doing all the cooking and washing up so he had surgery and became a man ....    changed back and forth a couple of times over the last millenia but is currently a very butch lesbian.    So I've heard.

• Haha 3

Can someone kindly try to Photoshop my profile picture, via adding a Santa or related or related hat on him please; and PM for me to put on as my profile picture for the festive season?

@Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo, my first thought was you based you as you seem to have the knowhow on this type of thing and emojis etc.;)

Edited by Wymeswold fox

Just now, Max Wall said:

Is the answer none? Or am I missing something? 

No. Just commenting on the striking similarity that Stanley’s kids have to him. 

I thought the comment in my original post  was better than saying wow, Stanley Johnson must have nuclear strength jizz ! 

This is the Random thoughts thread you know. 

Just now, Mike Oxlong said:

No. Just commenting on the striking similarity that Stanley’s kids have to him. 

I thought the comment in my original post  was better than saying wow, Stanley Johnson must have nuclear strength jizz ! 

This is the Random thoughts thread you know. 

Jeez, easy Mike lol I thought you meant one of his kids was the odd one out. Hang on 'til I get me handbag..

handbags.jpeg

• Haha 1