Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Des.

Which goal did you celebrate the most?

The Hazard goal left me stunned for literally an hour. I just couldn't fathom what was happening.

Worst goal off the top of my head goes to Deeney.

Wildest celebration, one of Ulloa penalty vs West Ham, Vardy's second vs United (5-3) or even De Vries (3-2) against Spurs in the cup.

3 hours ago, Great Boos Up said:

Claridge Wembley 96... back there again! I still swear time stood still and the net rippled twice before anyone could react. Then time sped up to catch up and I went absolutely ballistic.

Toss up between this or his almost identical goal v/s Boro at Hillsboro that led to us lifting first major piece of silverware in god knows how long.  Took forever to get out of Sheffield that night but  didn’t care as the realisatiom that we had won a major trophy and qualified for Europe took over 

Edited by irishfoxkev

Left-field, but Amartey's equaliser during the 2-2 draw to Stoke. I'd followed the Leicester title year streaming online from Melbourne, Australia since the West Ham game with Ulloa's last gasp penalty, right up until the title win. I didn't want to call myself a Leicester supporter as I didn't want to be accused of jumping on the bandwagon due to the title winning year, but something about this team had got me. I went from not having watched soccer/football in 10 years, to eagerly reading this forum and awaiting the next game, even though that year under Ranieri showcased some truly horrendous football.

It seemed like another depressing outing, Vardy sent off pretty harshly. More yellow cards then you could count, a harsh penalty call on Simpson and the ball bouncing off the back of Kasper's head into the path of Joe Allen and an empty net. 2-0 at half time with Ranieri trying to get to the ref didn't exactly give much of a hint toward of how great an ending the game would have, but thats what made it magic.

Leo took a header damn well. 2-1.

Leicester looked good, but it seemed like too little too late given it was around the 87th minute or so and Leicester wasn't on top. 

"It's 2-2. Somehow!!!!"

The commentators on my stream summed it up best. God help you if you tried to find a logical explanation toward how that equaliser came about, but somehow it did. But the last few minutes of that game after the equaliser, if anything Leicester was going to score again.

And I realised that I didn't give a shit anymore, I was a Leicester fan and this was the club I was going to throw myself behind. As frustrating as they could be, there was a certain magic in the air. 

Maybe they'd lose and lose badly. 

But you could never be sure they would. 

Because you couldn't discount the possibility, that maybe they'd also do something fuching special at any given moment.

Somehow.

Edited by Hawk17
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Legend_in_blue said:

I was going to go for this one.

It was completely mad - I never did find it back to my seat again after that 4th goal went in either.

Crazy scenes.

I know it was mental I had the worst headache ? after screaming that much it was awesome we were about 5 rows from the front right behind the goal next to a guy with a blow up sheep ? 

Maybe an odd choice but one that sticks in my mind... Lloyd dyer vs Bolton, the season we won the championship. That game was unbelievable. The way he kept running from the halfway line and shot across goal was classic Lloyd. Needless to say my dad ended up falling up the stairs at the top in SK1.