Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Des.

Which goal did you celebrate the most?

For me it was Riyads goal against Swansea, the first in the 4-0 home win. The atmosphere and tension at the start of that game was unreal, when the first goal went in it was as if the whole fan base exploded. My wife jumped out of her seat so high I had to catch her before she fell on the row in front of us. Unforgettable moment and game. Walked out of the ground just knowing we were now going to win the League.

Too many really. Three at Wembley stand out, Thompson's equaliser in the 93 play off final v Swindon . Walsh's winner v Derby in 94 and Claridge's winner in 96 v Palace. So many in the title winning season but of all of them Vardy's second at Sunderland when we won 2-0 when I finally thought we were going to win it

1 minute ago, Benji said:

Mahrez away at Man City.  Great goal in any game, but it was the moment I thought we could actually win the league.  Have watched the goal so many times.

I was in the home end, pretending to be glum. It was absolutely surreal, from my weird angle I thought he'd shanked it, seemed to take forever to hit the net.